Chapter fifteen

Junta POV
We arrived at the door of the apartment and I opened it with the key card. I walked in, carefully, so that Takato-san wouldnt get hurt and carried him to the bed. When I laid him down I noticed that he had drifted to sleep. I smiled at him and decided to let him sleep. I went into the bathroom and stripped of my cloths. When I pulled down my boxers, my rock hard boner sprung out. I facepalmed myself and tried to ignore it but I failed. I turned on the shower and let the cold water hit my skin. After a few moments I sighed and started to jerk off. It didnt take long until I reached my limit. I came and it spread all across the wall of the shower. I rinsed it off and cleaned myself up. I got dressed after and went to bed. Takato was sound asleep and I hugged him from behind. I nuzzled my head in his neck and soon, I fell asleep. *Timeskip, next morning*

Takato POV
I woke up to my phone buzzing nonstop. I sat up and reached for it. I unlocked it and checked my notifications. I had over 200 messages, each one with the same content. Our kiss from last night. My whole team had asked me if the rumors about me and Chunta were real and if we are married and all that stuff. I put away my phone and snuggled into Chuntas arms again. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep again but something kept me awake. After many failed attempts of trying to fall asleep again, I finally had enough and got out of bed. I walked towards the kitchen and made two coffees for me and Chunta. I made my way back to the bedroom, and put down one coffee beside Chunta. I saw him wrinkling his nose. He opened his eyes slightly and he smiled when he saw me staring at him. „Good Morning, my precious husband.“ He smiled at me and sat up. „Did you sleep well?“ I nodded and greeted him with a kiss. „I slept pretty good.“ He grabbed the cup of coffee and took a sip of it. He sighed in relief. All of a sudden his phone started to buzz like it was possessed by a demon. He jumped at the sudden noise and looked at me in confusion. „Oh, everyone is messaging us, because of that move you made yesterday.“ I glanced at him and he raised his free hand in defense. „Sorry, but you looked too cute. I couldn't hold back.“ I just rolled my eyes and smiled at him again. „I always look cute.“ I smirked at him and the next thing I knew was me laying on my back with him on top of me. I looked at him with widen eyes and now he was the one smirking. „Who made you think that?“ he asked with an determining voice. I looked up at him, don't know what to say. „Im just joking. You're always cute and hot too.“ He said and his face turned friendly again. I pushed him of off me and sat up. „You scared me there for a second. But other question, what do we do about the rumors. Are we gonna tell them the truth or are we just gonna ignore what happened or what?“ I asked and he gave me a weird glare. „What do you wanna do about it?“ He asked and I felt confident in that moment and looked him straight in the eyes. „I wanna tell them the truth. I mean, eventually, one day, theyre gonna find out anyways so I guess its better for us to tell them ourselves.“ He nodded understanding and chuckled. „If that's what you want, Im fine with it.“ «Why is he so understanding every fucking time?!» While lost in my thoughts, I didn't noticed that I was staring at him and his expression turned worried. I snapped back to reality as I noticed it. „What wrong bae? Why are you staring at me?“ He asked while pouting. „I stared at you? Oh, I was just lost in my thoughts. Sorry if it made you uncomfortable.“ I said and he looked kinda relieved. „No, no, its fine.“ He apologized and hugged me. „Why are you apologizing? I should be the one apologizing.“ I stopped talking when I saw him closing his eyes. I smiled softly and began to rub his back. After a while I could hear him snore softly and laid him on the mattress. I covered him with the blanket and gave him a peck on the forehead. I decided to do some office stuff today so I picked an comfy outfit, got dressed and went with a few snacks to the office of our apartment. I started to work on stuff, answered e-mails, corrected a scrip and checked my social media. I looked at the time and gasped in surprise. It was already past 1 pm and I decided to go check on Junta. He had woken up and laid in bed while listening to some music. „Oh, you're awake now.“ I said when I stuck my head thru the doorframe. He looked up and smiled. „Yeah, I woke up like an hour ago and I didn't knew where you were so I just stayed in bed.“ I walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. „I was in the office and did some stuff there.“ I replied and he hugged me around the waist. I patted his head and fell asleep after a while. «Wow, we both must've been really tired...»