They're all negative.

"Are we good now?" Namjoon asks.

"You're good." She rebuttals. "I was never not good."

Namjoon hadn't expected anything less than attitude from her.

"And neither was I, clearly."

"You act like this with everybody or just me?"

"Is everybody else kissing on different bitches and tryna come kiss me or is it just you?"

Namjoon rolls his eyes with a sigh. Again, he expected nothing less. Yet he still would like some wiggle room with her. Just a little bit.

"Malia."

"Namjoon." She speaks his name as she looks at his bed. "This safe?"

"Don't play with me."

She laughs as she sets her book on his bed and looks around. "What you call me up here for?"

Namjoon holds his arms out and she raises her eyebrows.

"For a hug? Don't be one of them."

Namjoon snacks his teeth. "Why do you think I'm always tryna play with you?"

"Uh, because you do. And then you act like you didn't do anything."

"Can you just give me a hug?"

Malia rolls her eyes and hugs him. "You smell good." She tells him as she looks up at him with her chin on his chest.

"Thank you, baby." He leans down to kiss her and her heart flutters at the use of the name.

"I'm not having sex with you." She takes a step back and clarifies. He narrows his eyes at her.

"Why do you I'm worried about that?" He says back and she looks at him. "This isn't about me. I didn't tell you to come up here for me, but for you."

Malia can't help but remember Chloe and her friend's conversation. She can't help but think that all Namjoon wants is to have sex with her, despite him saying otherwise.

"Oh. Okay." She looks away and he puts his finger under her chin to make her look at him.

"You want something more from me, Malia?"

Her face heats and she nods.

"Get in the bed. Take this off." He pulls on the hem of her sweater.

He wants to learn everything about her. Inside and out. Mentally and physically. He wants to know her in every way possible.

Malia takes off her sweater and Namjoon sees that she's in just a spaghetti strap tank top. She puts it on the bed and he looks at her as she sits on top of his comforter.

He walks over and gets on his hand and knees hovering over her. She leans back against his pillows as he leans in to kiss her.

"I missed you." He mumbles against her lips.

Truthfully, he did. He feels calm with her, like he can be himself. And he likes the way Malia is cut. She's pretty, smart, humble and she doesn't judge anyone even when,maybe, she should .