𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠

Y/n's pov:

It was a simple and calm Friday night as I was laying in my bed, watching movies on my computer with some snacks next to me.

Even though it was kind of late and everyone was already asleep, I still didn't want to go to bed. It was October so I was hooked up with some scary movies for the past two weeks.

As I was watching, out of nowhere, the lights in my room went out. Like, the power had just gone out of nowhere. Which was strange and unusual.

I looked around and stood up from my bed, went to the light switches to check if they worked only to find out that they were completely useless.

No matter what I was pressing, the lights were still not working and complete and utter darkness surrounded my room.

I opened my bedroom door and walked out into the cold and empty hallway. Even the lights there were gone, it seemed like the power was gone everywhere, not just only in my room.

"Five? Klaus? Allison?" I called one by one for someone to answer me as I walked and looked around myself. But no one did.

The hallway seemed spooky and scary as I walked, with every step I took the wood plans screeched and made loud noises across the hallway.

But just when I was about to walk past the stairs and even more across the hallway to Vanya's room, a small light in the living room turned on out of nowhere.

I slowly turned my head to look that way with a ghostly face. "Guys? Is that you? It's not funny!" But I decided I had to go and check it out.

I walked on the stairs as slowly as possible not even daring to take a loud breath that could echo. When I finally reached the first floor, I walked even slower towards the living room.

I could feel my body shaking as the anxiety in me grew even higher by the second. It felt like I was walking towards the gates of hell or something.

When I walked through the threshold of the living room, I saw that the light that was turned on was on a table on the left side of the room.

It was just a simple lamp that I would turn on when I wanted to read, but why was it turned on now? 

I looked towards it but then turned my glance towards the right side at the bar to see if anyone was maybe there, hiding behind the counter or something. "Guys? You there?"

But then the light behind me turned off and everything went black again. I swear, I think my soul left my body and my heart stopped beating for a moment.

It didn't take long for me to run away as fast as I could on the stairs and across the hallways to my room. I probably never ran that fast in my entire life. I didn't even care if I was going to wake up the others.

When I rushed into my room, I slammed the door on my way and ran to hide behind the covers on my bed.

I put the covers over my head and closed my eyes trying to calm down. But not even a minute went by until someone came into my room and turned on the light as if it was nothing.

I froze under the sheets and didn't even dare to take a breath. The seconds when someone passed across the room went by like hours until someone approached me and aggressively pulled the covers off my head.

I covered my head with my hands and curled up in a ball. "Please don't kill me! Please don't kill me! I can't die yet!"

But that person started laughing as he held to his stomach with his hands. "Oh, you should've seen your face!"