𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

Y/n's pov:

"Five?" I carefully opened the door to Five's room as I scanned everything around me. It was the middle of the night but I couldn't sleep at all. I just kept twisting and twirling in my bed trying to find a comfortable position until I lost hope. So I went over to Five's room with the hope of him letting me sleep with him. and maybe that curing my problems.

"Hmm?" He sleepily hummed turning from one side to the other. He looked really cute while sleeping and I felt really bad that I was disturbing him in his deep sleep. Considering the had day he had before, I was really just being rude.

I walked closer to him with my pillow in my hands trying not to knock over anything in the darkness. "Five, I can't sleep. Can I sleep with you?"

"Yeah. Yeah, come here." He said in his raspy voice as he slightly opened his eyes and let me come with him into his bed. He moved over and showed me to lay down next to him.

I carefully climbed into his bed trying not to disturb him as bad as possible even though my efforts were futile. I hid under the sheets putting my pillow and laying down on his comfy bed.

His bed was much better than mine and I loved it a lot more. Sometimes I would just spend my days in his bed rather than in mine. I really don't know what made his bed so nice.

"Hmm. I love snuggling with you, love." He said as he wrapped his hands around me with that wholesome sleepy smile.

I looked down at them and smiled at the sight of this. "I love it too."

I loved cuddling with Five. Luckily, it was January so it wasn't hot but in the summer it would be pure torture to cuddle with anybody.

"Why couldn't you sleep? Couldn't keep away from me?" He said with his eyes closed but with that playful smirk.

God, even in his sleep he was the same old Five. It was cute, don't get me wrong, but sometimes he just needed to really calm down.

I slightly gasped at him. "No. I just wasn't able to sleep. Simple as that."

"Did you watch some scary movies before bed?"

"No."

"Did you imagine scary and bad scenarios in your head and couldn't get away from them?"

"No."

"Did you think of something embarrassing that happened a long time ago?"

"No. I just couldn't close my eyes and go to sleep, Five."

I mean, I found it really fun and cute that he remembered all those things but I just couldn't sleep. Sometimes, you just can't explain it and today was one of those times.

"Okay, okay. Now shush, I want to sleep." Five said as he came closer to me and buried his face onto my shoulder.

I found it absolutely adorable and cute. Usually, Five wasn't able to keep his hands away from me during the day, and seeing that the same was happening today was hilarious.

"Goodnight, Five. Sleep tight."