𝐀𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧: 𝐲𝐨𝐮>𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐱

Y/n's pov:

"God, you're still up?" Aidan groaned as his eyes met the light of my computer and blinded him when he turned over to me. "You need to go to sleep, Y/n." He closed his eyes and let his head fall down on his pillow.

I, on the other hand, didn't even turn my head towards him. "Not now, Aidan. I can't just end in the middle of an episode." 

He managed to open his eyes and heavily sighed sitting up next to me. "Y/n, you'll never stop because you keep watching episode after episode." He told me pointing at my computer barely holding up his hand after just waking up.

I playfully rolled my eyes and turned my head to him. "Aidan, you can go to sleep and sleep till the end of time or as long as you want." I chuckled not being able to contain it within me. "Besides, I'm not the one who's shooting the show and has to be on set by 12 am the next day."

I proudly stated and crossed my arms on my chest as he showed a playful smirk back. "What if..." He slowly started moving closer to me. "...I told you that I couldn't sleep..." He moved his face inches away from mine and wrapped one of his hands around my waist and legs. "...because of you?"

We kept looking at each other with dirty looks before I moved my computer slightly away and towards him. "No, I'll just go watch the show in the living room."

We were both about to let our lips collide until Aidan snatched my computer away and bolted out of our bed with an evil laugh. My jaw went wide as I reached for my left side to turn on the lights and stood up out of the bed as well. "Aidan give it back!"

If I tried running to my left side, Aidan would back to his left side. If I wanted to run to my right side, Aidan would back to his right side. We started playing a cat and mouse game in the middle of the freaking night and I wasn't in the mood for it.

"As long as you go to sleep with me, you can have this back in the morning." He held up my computer in the air with a mischievous smirk.

I stopped trying to get my computer back and sighed crossing my arms on my chest. "All right, whatever." I walked past the bed. "I'll just watch it in the living room."

But before I could walk out of the room, Aidan pulled me by my hand and into his embrace. He buried his face into my hair as giggles escaped my mouth and he wrapped his hands around my waist. "Aidan, stop..."

"Only when you come to bed with me." He almost whispered into my ear as I showed him back his signature smirk. "Do it or I'll block Netflix for a month."