𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐚? 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞?

Y/n's pov:

"Morning, how you feeling?" Five caringly asked with a warm smile on his face as he came into my bedroom with a warm cup of something in his hands when I had finally woken up.

I had caught a very bad cold and I was sitting in my bed for the past 2 days trying not to die out of sickness and fatigue. I couldn't even remember the last time I felt this terrible, it didn't even feel like a cold to me.

But Five was caring and worried about me, that's why he took care of me twenty-four hours a day and instructed everyone not to disturb me as long I didn't get better. Which was amazing and just what I needed.

I sat up in my bed and slightly coughed as the relief of him still being by my side came back once I saw him. "Probably better, but I don't really know. Honestly, every day seems to be the same."

Five came over and sat down next to me on the edge of my bed. "Well, I can see that you are feeling much better if you ask me." He explained and handed me that cup he had in his hands.

I smiled to myself as I took the cup out of his hands and slowly blew some air into it to make it less hot. "Mmm..." But I quickly saw that it wasn't what I expected it to be as I showed my frown to him.

Five's smile immediately dropped. "Is there something wrong with it?" He moved closer thinking something was seriously wrong.

But I playfully smiled and looked up at him with my head tilted a bit. "I was expecting coffee..."

Five's smile quickly came back as he chuckled and shook his head. "No coffee for today, honey." He answered as he tucked a small string of hair behind my ear.

I slightly blushed at his action, he was still acting so charming even when I was on the verge of dying. "Ok, well, how about tomorrow?"

Five laughed at my response. "Really? You want coffee so bad that you're already asking me if you can drink it tomorrow?" He questioned me in disbelief.

"Don't be such a hypocrite, Five. You're the one who can't go through a single day without 5 cups of coffee at least." I said as I chuckled pointing at him and releasing a few coughs. I still wasn't in very good shape to be doing this after all.

But Five's face changed into a more serious one after that. "All right, I'll bring you some medicine while you drink your tea, got it?" He told me as he stood up and started walking to the door.

"Well then can you at least me something from Griddy's?" I playfully whined from my bed.

He stopped at the threshold of the door in a split second and turned around to look at me. "I'll bring you your chocolate-glazed vanilla-creamed donut in no time, love."