𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Five's pov:

"Shit! Klaus, look what you just did!" I said as Klaus dropped a bag of flour all around the kitchen counter.

"Oops! Sorry!" He tried to apologize but it was no use.

Today was Y/n's birthday and it was early morning. We were trying to bake her a nice breakfast and bring it to bed, but I saw that it wasn't really working.

"Guys, Y/n's gonna be here any minute!" Allison whisper-yelled. "What are we supposed to do now?"

I thought about it in my head before responding. "Okay, fuck the breakfast. Let's just move on to the next part."

Since the kitchen looked like a huge hurricane just went by, there really was no use or purpose in trying to do anything with the conditions.

Then we heard Y/n walking down the stairs and straight to the kitchen. "Where are you guys?"

I quickly sprung into action. "Quick! Allison, Vanya, go distract Y/n and don't let her see this, okay? We'll clean it."

Allison and Vanya exchanged some looks and quickly ran out the kitchen and towards Y/n.

Y/n's pov:

"Where are you guys?" I called out since it looked like everyone was gone. But before I could even find them, Vanya and Allison came running towards me.

"Y/n! Y/n, hey." Allison huffed from all the running.

"Oh my god, what did you guys do? Run a marathon?" I asked all confused eye-ing my sisters.

"Oh, no! We were just..." Vanya tried to come up with something. "...we were doing an indoor run since the weather's pretty bad outside."

I looked over at the window and pointed at it. "It's sunny today, what are you talking about?"

The two of them stared at the window and then at each other. They were acting so strange and I couldn't understand what was wrong with them. "What's up with you, guys?"

"Nothing! Just..." Allison tried to figure out something but I just ignored her.

"Okay, whatever. I'm gonna go get my morning coffee." I tried to walk past them.

"No!" They both yelled as they yanked me back by taking me by my hands. "You can't go!"

"Jesus! Okay!" I pulled my hands out of their grips. "Why can't I go there?"

"Because..." Vanya looked behind me to see something but quickly looked back. "...the kitchen is being...remodeled?"

"What?" Allison and I said at the same time in confusion. 

"Why in the world would you be doing that on a Wednesday morning? And why don't I know anything about it?" I looked between the two sisters.

"You know what, Y/n?" Allison took me by my hands and led me away. "How about we go to the mall today? I kind of need something for the premiere of the movie and I don't have anything."

"Um...okay?" I replied looking back at Vanya and seeing that she ran towards the kitchen. "But can we stop for coffee on our way there?"

Five's pov:

"So, how did it go?" I asked Vanya as she came running into the room.

"Allison's taking Y/n to the mall for the day so they might be out of sight for the majority of the time." She explained.

"To the mall? But wasn't that the place where we were supposed to go?" Klaus asked.

"Shit!" I started pacing around the kitchen again. "What the hell are we supposed to do now? We need to go buy all the things to the mall but how are we going to be there if Y/n's gonna be walking around?"