𝐀𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧: 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Y/n's pov:

It was pretty late at night, around 9 pm, and Aidan and I were on the bus heading home. We were just in the city the whole day shopping and running errands. Finally, the both of us being completely exhausted, we hopped on one of the busses heading home and relaxed.

We both went to the back of the bus as Aidan sat on one of the sides with bags on the seat next to him and I sat on the other with other bags on the chair next to me. The bus was basically empty, with only 2 or 3 other people inside.

I sighed as I finally was able to sit down and not be on my legs. I closed my eyes for a couple of seconds and chuckled as the moments we spent today out in the city flashed in my mind. "God, today was the best day ever."

Aidan looked at me and chuckled since I was acting kind of drunk. Even though I wasn't, don't get the wrong idea. "You say that after every fun day we spend together. At this point, every Saturday has become the best day ever."

I giggled at his response. Even when we are basically seconds away from falling asleep, he still manages to sound smart and mature. "Okay, your point being what? I love Saturdays. Everyone loves Saturdays."

Aidan tilted his head and nodded. "Well, I won't argue there, Y/n." I giggled at his response and opened my eyes. I fixed my posture and took my phone out of my purse. I replied to some text messages as Aidan did the same.

But then out of nowhere some creepy guy came over at me and stood in front of me. "Hey there, love." He looked down at me as I looked up at him from my phone.

"Do you need something?" I asked him. I can't tell you how many times have guys came over to harass me like that. The fact that I'm a model and an actress could be eye-catching. But this was the first time a guy harassed me in front of Aidan.

"Sir, do you mind just leaving us alone?" Aidan leaned in and stepped into the conversation. I looked at him with a more relaxed look and looked back up at the man.

"Actually, I do mind leaving you." The man answered which kind of startled us both. I looked at Aidan with a more annoyed look and back at the man as he continued to talk. "I would like to talk to your girl over here."

"Well, at the moment, I'm kind of busy so I can't satisfy your expectations." I replied sarcastically with a fake smile. So I stood up and took my bags off the chair next to me. "In fact, we've run out of time: the next stop is ours. Have a good evening, sir."

I tried walking past him from the side but he moved to that side and didn't let me through. I looked at him with a "Seriously?" look as Aidan stood up from his seat from behind me only to be prepared for something bad.

"Well, I've got some time. Besides, the next stop isn't so far away from this." The man replied still blocking the way. "Why don't you-"

"Leave us alone. What part don't you understand?" Aidan said to him from behind me with his glare as I continued to stare at the man.

"I'm not talking to you, pretty boy." The man harshly replied and looked over at me again. "Would you like to go somewhere? My place is not so far away, you know..."

"I don't care." I almost cut him off. "Now please, move out of the way before things get worse." I tried to walk past him again through the other side but he still managed to come in front of me. This time, he grabbed my shoulder in order to slow me down.

I immediately took matters into my own hands and took his hand in my grip, put his hand behind his back, twisting him the other way, and kicking him in the back as Aidan watched everything closely from behind.

When the man fell on the ground, I immediately turned back at Aidan and took my bags off the ground. "We gotta go, now!" I ran past the man when he was lying still on the ground and to the door of the bus.

Aidan came up to me as I saw the next stop just a couple of seconds away. But the man managed to sit up with his hands as he looked up at me. We locked looks as I prayed that he won't beat us to death or something like that.

"Come on! Come on!" I muttered to myself ready to dash out the doors the second they opened. The man began to stand up and I started panicking as the anxiety grew inside of me even more. Then, when the man stood up with his glare and huffs, the doors finally opened and Aidan and I ran out.

"Now! Let's go!" I said as I first ran out with my bags flying in the wind. Aidan was right behind me as we ran out of the bus. When the doors finally closed the man bumped into them with his face on the glass.

I was so happy that he got what he deserved so I even held up my middle finger to him for one last time. The bus drove off a couple of seconds later with everyone else inside. Then I turned to Aidan and started laughing.

"Oh my fucking god!" I laughed as I put my hands on my head. "That was insane!" I looked at Aidan who started laughing with me already.

"Y/n, you were so badass!" Aidan laughed as he looked at me all giggly. "You handled that asshole so well! No wonder people listen to you!"

"Thanks, but I think it's enough for today."