𝐀𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧: 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬

Y/n's pov:

"Don't forget, Sofia's dinner is in the fridge but Ben's is on the stove in the pot. You need to take out Sofia's at least an hour before and Ben's can just be reheated up, got that?" I made sure with Aidan as I walked around the kitchen and pointed at everything.

"Honey, it's fine! I'm sure I can handle at least one night with the kids." Aidan chuckled as he walked closer to me.

"Okay, yeah..." I sighed. 

I was about to go meet up with some of my girlfriends since we really haven't done that normally for a really long time. I was wearing a tight red dress with a nice clutch and black heels. I also put on some make-up and straightened my hair.

"You look beautiful, by the way." Aidan added walking over to me, wrapping his hands around my waist.

He always managed to be so calm and smooth while he was flirting with me. And I loved it. I looked down at his body pressing closer to me and up at him as I wrapped my hands around his neck. "Why thank you..." I looked deep into his eyes tilting my head until a realization thought stuck me. "...but will you remember where to find Sofia's favorite plushy toy with which she can only sleep?" 

Aidan chuckled at my question looking down at the ground. "In her room, under her bed is a drawer and on the right is little Miss Twilight Sparkle. And in case we need a companion, Rainbow Dash is by her side."

"Ooh, you remembered my eulogy from this morning's breakfast, didn't you?" My face came closer to his face with a smirk. When he was paying attention to me and knew how to take care of things made him much hotter.

"How could I forget it?" Aidan came closer as well." You said that there was going to be a test on it and you were only gonna say it once..."

Without wasting a single second, our lips collided together and we passionately kissed one another. Yes, it was a bit out of nowhere, but when the time comes, it hits you and you have to go along with it. That was until the kids came from their rooms a couple of seconds later and saw us together.

"Daddy is mom-" Sofia came running into the kitchen out of nowhere. "Ew, mom! What are you doing?" She shouted as we both pulled apart in a split second.

"Nothing, honey!" I chuckled hoping to ease the tension by looking at Aidan with his smile and straightening my dress with my hands.

"Mom, you need to go already, okay?" Ben ran over to Aidan and took his hand wanting to drag him somewhere. "We want to show dad something!"

"Oh, okay, buddy!" Aidan laughed but did not let Ben pull him away so fast. "Um, let's just let mom out the door, and then we can go, okay?" He stopped and bent down to his level.

As I was about to talk to the kids as well, I heard a car's honk go on, meaning that my uber was already here. "Well, that's my ride." I smiled and bent down to the kids' level and kissed them both on their cheeks. "Be good, okay, listen to daddy while I'm gone, understood?"

"Don't worry, mom. We'll be fine. Now go!" Sofia playfully pushed me towards the hallway wanting me to leave as soon as possible. I turned back around to see Aidan getting dragged by the kids' as they took his hands one last time before I walked out.

They headed up the stairs and before I opened the front door I glanced back at them. Aidan also turned to me for a split second for us to lock looks one last time. "Have fun!"