𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐬

Y/n's pov:

It was a lovely Sunday morning back at our academy mansion. Five and I were laying on the sofa in the living room and simply chilling. I was sitting on one end as my legs were resting on Five's lap and he was slightly massaging them as we read our books with coffee.

But suddenly near the windows in the backyard, I saw how some black birds fly around them and start circling for a couple of seconds before flying away. 

I noticed it and Five saw that I had kind of a worried look on my face so he looked up at me. "Something wrong?"

"There are some black birds by the window." I pointed towards it.

"What?" Five looked towards it and back at me. "Okay, and?"

My eyes went wider. "And?" Don't you know that when black birds fly by your windows, that means you're gonna die soon, right?"

Five just scoffed and rolled his eyes at that. "Yeah, right. Don't be so superstitious." 

"What? You seriously don't believe that?" I sat up and removed my legs from his lap as I couldn't believe him. 

He looked at me weirdly. "Well, yeah. That's total bullshit, what do you want for me to say to that?"

I scoffed and stood up from the sofa with my book and coffee. "You seriously believe that's actual bullshit?"

Five still kept looking weirdly at me like I was some psycho. "Well, yeah!"

I nodded at him with a smirk. "Okay, we'll see about that."

[-]

"Hey, Klaus and I are about to get some coffee. You want anything?" I asked as I came to Five's room and knocked on his open door to get his attention.

He was laying on his bed and reading his book but when I came in he turned to me. "Oh, um, yeah. Just get me a black coffee."

"Yeah, sure. But Klaus and I were also wanting to go to the movies, so we'll be back in..." I looked at his clock that was on the wall and stared at it in some confusion. "...huh. Did you see that your clock is broken?" I pointed at it.

Five looked at me and at the clock on the wall. "Oh, yeah. But it's nothing, I'll fix it." He went back to reading his book completely ignoring that fact.

"What? Don't you know: if your clock stops randomly working that means you're gonna die soon." I explained to him.

"Oh, come on, Y/n. Again?" He looked at me in disbelief. "I don't believe in your stupid superstitious myths about dying based on the simple things in our house."

"Oh, my god." I scoffed. "You're still thinking that way?"

"Yes, I am, Y/n!" He replied. "I still do and will."

I held my hands in defense. "Okay, whatever you say."

[-]

"Hey, can you go wipe the windowsills here?" I pointed at the kitchen windowsills for Five as I finished washing the dishes. "They're kinda dirty and I'm busy at the moment."

Five lifted his head up from the newspaper he was reading at the kitchen table and nodded. "Sure thing."

So he took a cloth from the counter, put it under the running water, and went to the first windowsill to clean it. But not even 5 seconds after he went there, I heard him say something. 

"Ew, what the hell?" He muttered to himself.

I looked up from the sink and at him. "What?"

"There's a white moth that's kind of dead but also still alive here." He pointed at it.

I walked over to him after I stopped the running water. "Are you for real?"

"What?" He asked in confusion looking back and forth.

"Don't you understand: if there's a white moth in your house, that means that you're gonna die soon." I explained to him but he rolled his eyes again at me.

"God, Y/n, how many times will I have to tell you: I don't believe in that kind of crap, okay? It's ridiculous and childish."

"Oh, so you think it's childish?" I mocked him as I crossed my hands on my chest. "You might change your mind soon."

[-]

After a long day of work, Five and I were finally able to relax. We were sitting in his bed in his room and watching a movie together cuddling.

Everything was going great until we heard screaming and shouting from the hallway. I quickly sat up and looked towards it.

"What's happening there?" I quickly stood up from the bed not taking my look off of it.

"No, don't go there, Y/n. It's not safe." Five also stood up and took me by my shoulders. "Stay here, I'll check it out."

"No, I'll go see it." I protested. "You stay here." And just like that, I quickly ran out of the room.

Five's pov:

"Y/n, no!" I shouted for her to stop but she didn't. But I quickly followed her from behind. Suddenly, before I could exit the room I heard her scream like she was being bloody murdered.

I gasped and ran out of the room as fast as possible only to see some maniac with a mask and chain saw in his hands which were covered in blood.

Y/n was laying dead on the floor with blood gushing out from her chest. I gasped at the sight and didn't even understand what was I supposed to do.

But before I could do anything, the maniac removed his mask only to reveal that he was Klaus.

He started hysterically laughing and so Y/n did. Then Allison and Diego came from the corners and started pointing and laughing at me.

"Wha-what is this?" I asked in confusion looking back and forth.

Y/n stood up as she laughed touching her stomach. "We pranked you! You said you didn't believe that you were gonna die soon." She mocked me.

"Wait, so you did this only to prove that?" I asked in utter disbelief.

"Yup. But don't worry, nothing here is real, not even Klaus' chain saw." She pointed at it and Klaus showed me that it was actually made out of plastic.

"I can't believe you, Y/n. I almost had a heart attack!" I yelled.

"Maybe. But now you might actually start believing me from now on."