𝐀𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧: 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Y/n's pov:

"Guys, I don't know if I can watch it, to be honest." I nervously chuckled as I and the whole umbrella academy cast watched the annual awards as the category for "The best breakout actress in the teen category" just came on.

This was the first award show that I'd be watching with people having some speculations of me winning something. I mean, it was cool to think that people had these expectations but the scariest part was what might happen if I didn't win anything.

"You have nothing to worry about Y/n." Emmy giggled. "You already know you're gonna win. It's obvious."

"Don't speak too soon." I mocked her as she playfully scoffed at me.

Then the nominations for that category came. When my name was said and my photo was shown I happily exhaled and silently squealed out of excitement.

"See? Nothing to be scared of." Emmy assured me.

"Shush. This is the big moment." David ushered her.

I held my breath as the next part came up. That really made my anxiety go through the roof.

"And the award for the award for the best breakout actress in the teen category goes to..." the hostess opened her envelope on tv as I bit my lip out of stress.

I was scared that if I was going to win, I would get hate that I don't deserve it. And I was also scared that if I wasn't going to win, I will be embarrassed.

I was really overthinking everything but I couldn't really help it. Everyone also watched the last moments with their eyes not even blinking.

Aidan noticed that I was afraid and squeezed my left hand. But I was too concentrated on the tv so I didn't even look down at it.

"...Y/n L/n "The Umbrella Academy!" The hostess finally announced.

I stood up and started jumping and screaming out of joy. Everyone else cheered on for me also as David, Aidan, Tom, and Justin engulfed me in a huge hug so that I couldn't even breathe.

Then Emmy, Robert, and Elliot got into that hug as I started to tear up at the news I just got. "I-I can't believe it."

Everyone pulled away with their huge smiles plastered all over their faces. I really couldn't have asked for a better cast for my first tv show ever.

They were just the sweetest people I knew and I was so blessed to have them with me today. I don't know what my life would be without them.

"We told you you'd win." Emmy laughed.

"You deserved it." Justin smiled at me.

"Can't believe you had doubts about your award. I knew right from the start that you'd win." Elliot said as we all laughed at him.

"Well, this calls for a celebration!" Robert cheered on as he made his way to the kitchen and started preparing the drinks.

Everyone followed him with cheers and claps but I just stayed there in the living room with my smile from one ear to the other and disbelief being the main emotion.

Aidan noticed that just when he was about to walk towards the others, so he stopped and came over to me

"What's wrong?" He took my hands in his.

"It's just that, I can't believe that I actually won." I confessed as a small tear rolled down my left cheek. "I wouldn't have thought in a million years that I would be here today celebrating this with everyone. Especially you."

"Hey." Aidan ushered me as he wiped my tear away with his thumb. "It's all right. You know you deserved it. All those sleepless nights of anxiety and stress paid off for you. The past year has been a complete rollercoaster ride and this is just something to remind you to keep moving."

I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend than Aidan. He's the sweetest and kindest man I know and to this day, I still have no clue what did I do to deserve him.

"You should feel proud of yourself. You accomplished so much. I already feel the proudest I can be of you so it's only your turn. Just don't ever forget how strong of a woman you are."

"Thanks, Aidan. I don't know what I did to hear you say those things." I chuckled lightly at him.

"Well, I know what you did." He smirked at me.

"Really? And what did I do?"

"You achieved something incredible alreayd when the best is on its way."