𝐀𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧: 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬

DISCLAIMER: THIS  CHAPTER IS BASICALLY A SMUT SO IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH READING IT, DON'T DO IT.

Y/n's pov:

"Hey." I smiled as I opened the door to Aidan's trailer with two coffees in my hands.

Aidan was practicing his lines but when I came in he turned around and smiled. "Hey there. What are you doing here?"

"Just thought I might stop by and check on you since I really haven't seen you for the past week." I explained as I walked inside his trailer.

It's true. He's just had a bunch of shooting even sometimes up to 15 hours straight on set. He would come home late at night and then leave early in the morning.

"Yeah, sorry about that, but this week is the last one with that type of schedule." Aidan smiled as we came to one another and stood in front of each other.

"I brought us some drinks since we haven't really had a breakfast, lunch, or dinner for quite some time now." I chuckled as I lifted up those drinks to show him.

"That's nice, but..." Aidan carefully took the tray of drinks out of my hand and put it on a table next to him before he turned back to me and wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him. "...lately we haven't really been with one another, right?" He smirked.

I realized what he was referring to and smirked back wrapping my hands around his neck. "Correct. So what would compensate for that?" I brought my face closer to him.

"Making up for the missed time, I guess." He fake nervously replied which made me chuckle.

So we wasted no time and smashed our lips together. We made the kiss deeper as I ran my hands through his short hair and he ran his hands through my entire body.

He then lifted me up with my legs around his waist and brought us to the wall of his trailer. He started kissing my neck as I tried to moan as quietly as possible.

He then lifted me up again and brought us to his bed. He put me down and started kissing my neck once again.

Just when we were about to take off our clothes, we heard the door knock. I gasped as I looked towards the door and listened to what was said.

"Aidan, you have five minutes until your scene. Be prepared!" His assistant said from outside.

"Okay!" Aidan called back and looked at me. "Now, where were we?"

"We only have five minutes and you have to be on set in-"

"Shh." Aidan said as he put his finger up to my lips and shut me up. "Five minutes is more than enough for us."