𝐀𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧: 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧, 𝐧𝐨

Y/n's pov:

"I don't like it there." I pointed out as I took the painting out of Aidan's hands and put it in the place I thought it could hang better. "How about here?" I asked holding the painting up at the wall and managing to turn my head just a little to see Aidan.

We were finally at our new house and discussing where to put some stuff since everything had already come in. Me, being the organized freak, I wanted to try and assess the current situation we were in, then I could start brainstorming some other ideas.

Aidan was more of the relaxed person type, not caring about it and wanting to go with the flow. But that's why we made such a great team- he balances me and I balance him. So that neither of us gets carried away.

Aidan chuckled and pointed at the painting with a small smirk of his."And why exactly do you want it there?" 

I simply shrugged at that. "I don't know. It just feels like a more right place, you know? That spot doesn't speak to me as much as this one does." I chuckled looking over at the previous place for the painting.

 "I know." Aidan started slowly walking towards me and took the painting out of my hands with ease. "But what about we make an art of our own?" He said with a smirk after he put the painting down on the floor. 

But I playfully hit him in the chest. "Aidan! This is not the time for fun and games." I playfully giggled as I walked away from him and into the big living room. "I mean, look at all this space we have to fill and organize." I showed around with my hands. "How about if we do some work, we can do some..." I tried thinking of the right word for it. "...other things, okay?" 

Aidan tilted his head with a smile seeing my change of words as I took it as a response saying "yes" even though it probably meant "are you serious?". But I had other priorities now.

The house really wasn't in a good shape for us to move in a couple of weeks and not only did it make me nervous, but it also made me want to start managing as soon as possible and not letting myself get distracted.

As we exchanged some funny looks, I walked across the room and to the kitchen. "Here, how about we put the utensils in their place in the drawers, and then we can relax." I suggested as I took a box off the ground and lifted it putting it on the counter. "How does that sound?" I turned back at Aidan with one of my hands on the box.

But he had his hands crossed on his chest with that playful smirk again. "No." He answered in a very calm and seducing tone.

I shook my head in confusion. "What do you mean "no"?"

"I mean, no. I want to relax..." He trailed off with that soothing voice of his walking over to me again and pressing me against the counter completely with his hands wrapped around my waist. His face was so close I could count the eyelashes and his breathing could be felt. I looked up at him with his signature smirk giving him a piece of his own medicine.

"You know, you behave like a small child sometimes." 

"Yeah, but you don't hate it tho..." He shot back as I giggled. 

I moved my head closer to his and whispered with a low tone of voice. "The bed doesn't have the sheets ready, it only has the mattress."

Aidan got even closer than me and touched my face with his right hand. "Honey, we only need the mattress."