Chapter Twelve

Começar do início

Lumine said as she looked at the domain she's in. She then returned her eyes to Ei.

"That's right. I'm surprised you understand it so well..."

Ei said. She then shook her head as she knows the Traveler's purpose here.

"Anyway. You're looking for a chance to shake my will... Aren't you?"

Ei continued.

"I'm not here to debate your ideas... I'm here to demolish them."

Lumine's determination can be seen written on her face.

"..."

Ei then looked at Lumine.

"So be it. Well then, you who defy eternity... Time for you to enlighten me."

Ei said as her eyes started to glow and unleashed the Eye of the Stormy Judgement. Lumine brought out her sword ready for their fight.

...

Without any warning, Ei brought out her spear as she strikes first as she teleports on her side to deliver a lightning slash. Lumine we're able to dodge it as she jumped backwards, enough to not be hit by Ei's attack.

"Excessive yearning leads to inevitable destruction."

Ei said she repeats her actions towards Lumine. Unfortunately, she doesn't have time to react as Ei's movement becomes faster than the last one. Lumine grits hee teeth as she stands up.

Ei waited for Lumine to get up. As soon as Lumine stood her ground, Ei quickly vanished from her sight as she unleashed a powerful lightning bolts behind Lumine.

Lumine tried to deflect it with her own thunder shadows but it was futile as she struck by lightning as she screamed in pain.

"Inferior..."

Ei furrowed her eyebrows as saw Lumine still not giving in and stood her ground once again. Lumine uses the power of Electro to get close to Ei as she swings her sword to release multiple thunder shadows.

The Master of the Euthymic Plane deflects it with ease until she saw no one's in front of her. She felt Lumine's presence behind her as she successfully hit her directly.

"...!"

Ei found herself smile for a bit. She didn't get hurt obviously but to be able to hit her back brings so much memories on her. Y/N was only able to do that with ease as she went under her wing.

Lumine continues her attack as she swiftly launches consecutive slashes to Ei, in which Ei manage to block every single one. Lumine disappeared from her sight once again.

Ei then noticed Lumine's presence as Lumine plunges her sword towards her. Ei widened her eyes on what Lumine did.

"That move..."

Ei swiftly dodges as she back away. She surrounded herself with terrifying Electro power.

"Instabilities will be removed."