JinKook / Angst

Seokjin's chest heaved as he was breathing harshly. He had never felt this scared before. Seated on the chair in his at-home office, he could only stare up at the man he had thought was his friend."You...you don't have to do this..."

"Of course I do." Jungkook grabbed both of Seokjin's wrists and pinned them down onto the armrests of his chair. Then, he placed his knee onto the end of the seat, between the frightened man's legs.

"But we're friends, aren't we..?" Seokjin knew that his only hope was to reason with the dangerous man over him. Though that might not work."Please don't do this."

Despite what he had to do, Jungkook was saddened by this."I always hoped this wouldn't happen. I grew close to you, you know. But no matter how much I tried, I couldn't convince you to stop this research. Your desire to discover the truth is what brought us to this moment."

"Are you really going to k-kill me...for trying to find out if vampires are real..?" Seokjin had previously been suspicious of the existence of vampires and other supernatural beings. He wanted to know the truth. Did they exist or not? But now that he knew, he also discovered that his close friend is, in fact, a vampire.

"You're uncovering things humans have no business knowing. The High Council will not be pleased if I let you continue." Baring his fangs, Jungkook leaned in close to Seokjin's face."And I know better than anyone that you'll never stop this research if you're allowed to live."

Seokjin's breath caught in his throat when Jungkook leaned down just a little further and slowly licked the side of his neck."Do you really want to do this..? Kook, I thought we were important to each other..." Convincing the vampire to spare his life didn't seem to be working.

"I don't want to do this, but I have to." Opening his mouth wide, Jungkook sank his fangs right into Seokjin's carotid artery. He kept his human friend pinned down as he fed, draining him. This hurt them both; Jungkook had truly grown attached to Seokjin.

So even as Seokjin went limp and his heartbeat slowed to a stop, Jungkook's pain remained. He retracted his fangs and released the dead man's wrists."I'm sorry." Wrapping his arms around his friend, the vampire cried.

The only comfort he had was the knowledge that things would have been much worse for them both if he had allowed Seokjin to live. At least this way, Seokjin could move on to somewhere better.