YoonKook(?) / Fluff

Yoongi knew that going sailing was a bad idea. His rowdy friends had managed to convince him to go with them though, the eldest having recently purchased his first boat. Yoongi just wanted to stay ashore and relax in some shade. The ocean breeze was pleasant, but he hadn't wanted to end up getting wet.

Yet, here he was, in the water. They had all been unprepared for the large wave that nearly overturned the boat, the ocean being a bit rough today. The sudden splash into the water had made Yoongi dizzy as he went under. He couldn't tell up from down.

To make matters worse, he was not a good swimmer. And maybe he thought he might have actually passed out and started dreaming when he saw something very strange. There was another man in the water, not one of his friends. He didn't recognize the shirtless man, who looked at him with concern and curiosity.

Yoongi could only struggle to not inhale water as he couldn't hold his breath much longer, not moving away as the unfamiliar man's arms wrapped around him. He was carried swiftly through the water, toward the surface. Maybe he blanked out for a minute or two, but the next thing he knew, he was up on the dock, gasping for air and coughing. Who was that man? Had he even been real?

And what were these weird little circles on his arms where he'd been held, looking like he'd been cradled by an octopus?

All Yoongi knew was that the handsome man wasn't going to leave his mind anytime soon. Real or not, that man saved his life.