Sope / Fluff-Smut 🔞

"Hoseok, you're hogging the shower!" Yoongi called from outside the bathroom door. He needed to take a shower, sweaty from dance practice. He and Hoseok were the only ones left who needed to get cleaned up before bed, and Yoongi was exhausted. He hated waiting for anything when all he wanted to do was get some much-needed sleep.

"If you're in that much of a hurry, Hyung, just join me!" Hoseok called back."I really don't know what else to tell you! Either join me or wait!"

With a huff, Yoongi opened the bathroom door and frowned in the direction of the shower, seeing Hoseok's silhouette through the curtain."Why would I join you? That's weird."

"It's not that weird. We'd just both be washing." Opening the curtain just a little, Hoseok snickered at his hyung."Come on then. Get undressed and hop in here."

Being the pushover that he was and also desperate for cleanliness and sleep, Yoongi began pulling off his clothes with a groan. Once he was naked, he bit his lip nervously and stepped into the shower with Hoseok.

"Whoa damn."

As soon as Yoongi looked at Hoseok, he saw where the younger's gaze was."Stop looking at my penis, omigod!" He spun around and could hear Hoseok laugh.

"Don't worry. The backside view is even better." Hoseok loved to tease Yoongi, but he was honest as well. The view really was amazing.