NamSeok / Fluff

Maybe Namjoon hadn't thought this through before agreeing to go camping with his boyfriend. It was nice while they were hiking along the trails and even when they were setting up their tent. However, now that it was dark, Namjoon wasn't feeling so comfortable. He felt like he was on hyper alert. He could hear every insect buzzing around outside the tent, crickets chirping, dry leaves tumbling across the ground as a breeze blew by.

Every so often, Namjoon thought he heard a twig snap. Did he just hear footsteps? Holding his breath, he listened but heard nothing of that sort. Was his tired mind just playing tricks on him? He really did need to get some sleep. He was exhausted from walking around all day.

As Namjoon was silently freaking out, Hoseok was calm beside him, almost asleep. The only thing keeping him awake was the fact that Namjoon wasn't holding him. He wondered why. Was his boyfriend having trouble relaxing? Opening his eyes, Hoseok rolled over to face Namjoon."Hey, Joon, you good?" he asked in a hushed tone. He didn't want to be too loud because he knew they were both very tired.

"Uh, yeah." Namjoon knew he should tell the truth, but how was he supposed to admit that he was unnerved? He felt like a child, scared of his first time camping.

Lucky for Namjoon though, Hoseok could see right through his words. Having no intention of making his boyfriend feel childish for being afraid, Hoseok scooted closer to him, cuddling against his chest."I'm glad you're good. I could use some cuddles though."

Namjoon wrapped his arms around Hoseok and instantly began to relax a bit. Was this all he needed? His boyfriend was right there with him. There was nothing to fear."You can have all the cuddles you want." Now that he had Hoseok in his arms, Namjoon could close his eyes and not focus so much on the sounds of nature. He was able to go to sleep.