Sope / Fluff

"Hobi-ah, I need your help."

Hoseok was a bit confused by the whisper. Why was Yoongi whispering? Was this some sort of secret? That didn't seem usual. Yoongi was typically very open about things that required the help of others."What do you need help with, Hyung?"

Yoongi quickly put a finger to his own lips, signaling Hoseok to be quiet."Not so loud." Then, he curled his index a couple times to get Hoseok to follow him. Turning, he walked out of the current room they'd been occupying, avoiding everyone else. They were getting ready to attend awards, so it was a bit crowded.

It was weird to follow Yoongi out of the room and down a hall, but Hoseok didn't ask anything else yet. He was quiet until Yoongi led him into an empty room, a utility closet."Hyung, really, what are we doing in here?"

"Check my butt, Hobi-ah." Yoongi immediately saw confusion twist onto Hoseok's expression."I think I have a hole in my pants. Check. Tell me if it's noticeable."

"Ohh." Watching Yoongi turn around, Hoseok squatted down behind his hyung and eyed the back of his pants closely."I don't see a--" Then, he saw it."Oh shit. Okay. I see it." The hole was kind of hidden, close to between Yoongi's thighs."I don't think anyone will see this. With black pants and your black underwear, the hole probably won't be noticed."

"Are you sure?" Yoongi felt like every hair on his body stood on end when he felt a finger slip into the hole and poke his butt."Hobi!"

"Sorry, couldn't resist," Hoseok said with a chuckle."But yeah, don't worry. If it'll make you feel better, I'll stand behind you the whole time to make sure you're covered."

Yoongi groaned softly but knew that would be good enough."Thanks, Hobi-ah."