NamSeok / Fluff

There was no denying that Namjoon was in too deep. The way he felt for the man in his arms was not going to be widely accepted at first. It would take time for people to adjust. How was the news that Namjoon, a ten-foot-tall god with liquid gold running through his veins, had fallen in love with a mortal man going to be taken?

Hoseok couldn't deny his feelings either. He had never had faith in the various gods that looked over the Earth, ruling over humans with their divine ways. He'd always seen the gods as overrated, not deserving of all the worship they received. However, he'd come to love one, that very god showing him that he had been wrong to think the way he had previously.

"This is going to be some strange news to deliver to the world." Namjoon couldn't help but smile after saying that. He seated himself upon his bed with the mortal sideways on his lap.

"It is the first time in history that a god among us has loved a mortal in this way." Hoseok was worried about the ways people would take this news. He knew it wouldn't be peacefully accepted by everyone."There will be disapproval."

Namjoon leaned down to peck Hoseok's forehead, the mortal being so cute in the god's eyes, much smaller than he was."I'll make sure no one harms you in any way. You'll always be safe. You trust me, don't you?"

"If I didn't trust you, I wouldn't be here right now." A playful smirk came over Hoseok's lips."The only danger I face is you." He placed a hand flat against Namjoon's chest."When we take things further than just the wonderful kisses and touches we share, it's going to be tricky. But I do trust you."

"When we reach that stage, I'll give you the pleasure only a god can." With those words as his promise for the future, Namjoon tenderly captured Hoseok's lips, always taking any chance he could get to savor the mortal he loved so dearly.