VKook / Angst

"I choose you."

Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest and huffed softly."What am I, a Pokemon?"

"What else are you expecting me to say?" Taehyung stuffed his hands into his pockets and stared down at the ground, lightly kicking at the pavement. As they stood in front of the apartment complex in which they both lived, Taehyung felt like everything was going to destroy him. He couldn't seem to say the right words to articulate his feelings to Jungkook.

Knowing that he was being a bit hard-headed and stubborn, Jungkook sighed."Is it really so hard to say it?" He just wanted to hear Taehyung say that he loved him or even that he liked him. He wanted to hear it, but his hyung never spoke those words.

"You told me to choose either you or the opportunity to start seeing other people. I've chosen you." Tears welled up in Taehyung's eyes."Why can't that be enough?"

"Because I'm in love with you. That's why." Despite knowing that he was being unfair, Jungkook was having a moment of selfishness, and he felt hurt that Taehyung wasn't giving what he wanted."The longer this goes on, the more I feel like you don't love me or even like me nearly as much as I love you, and it hurts."

"But I do, Kookie. I do. I promise I do." Having issues with commitment was bound to cause problems for them sooner or later, and Taehyung had been avoiding it as much as possible until Jungkook hit him with this choice. He always tried to show his love through actions, but Jungkook wanted the words, and..."I'm scared," Taehyung admitted."Saying it makes it real."

Uncrossing his arms, Jungkook sniffed then wiped his nose with his sleeve."But I want it to be real, Hyungie. Whatever this relationship between us is, I want it to be real. I want us to be real."

"I'm sorry, Kookie. I just can't." Taehyung felt like such a weak loser. He was letting his anxiety and commitment issues win. He was losing, and it was costing him greatly."You're asking for too much."

Jungkook's bottom lip quivered with the threat of crying."So you don't choose me. You choose yourself. I can't do this anymore." With a broken heart, he turned and walked away, entering the complex to go to his apartment, which was suddenly seeming too close to Taehyung's.

BTS MiniShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara