VKook / Fluff

Something was eating at Jungkook's mind. He had a secret, and he knew that wasn't good. Secrets gave him stress. Desperate to tell someone he knew he could trust, Jungkook looked around for the one who knew all his intimate thoughts, except this one.

It took several minutes, but Jungkook managed to find his most trusted secret-keeper."Hyung." He stepped out onto the balcony of the high apartment, spotting Taehyung with a camera."What are you doing?"

"Just taking a few pictures. The sky looks really pretty today." Taehyung turned to face Jungkook, camera still up and ready. He clicked a picture of Jungkook and grinned.

"I'm not the sky," Jungkook said with a chuckle.

Taehyung shrugged."You're pretty enough to fool me."

With a wide smile, Jungkook struggled to keep his composure."Flirty hyung." He stepped closer to Taehyung, wondering what he would think of his secret thought."Taetae-hyung, I have a secret to tell you. Don't tell anyone else."

"Oh?" Taehyung knew all of Jungkook's secrets or so he thought."You can trust me. What is on my little JK's mind?"

Gulping just once, Jungkook refused to chicken out."I'm in love with someone, a man. And I know it's love. I want to be with him all the time. I adore him. He's so precious to me, and I know I would feel incomplete if he ever stopped being in my life." Putting his hands together behind his back, he fidgeted."What should I do? Should I tell him how much I need him in my life?"

Taehyung had not expected such a deep, intimate secret, but he also wasn't surprised. It was known that Jungkook was all grown up and ready for such strong emotions."Can you trust this man to take care of your heart?" Seeing Jungkook nod with a tender smile, Taehyung felt his own heart melt into a warm puddle."Then tell him. He should know because I bet he feels the same."

That was all Jungkook needed to hear before he let it out fully."Hyung, I'm in love with you. Please care for my heart gently."

"Like the most precious treasure."