YoonKook / Fluff

"Jungkook..." Yoongi was running out of breath."Slow down..." His throat was feeling sore from panting.

"You're the one who wanted to come jogging with me, Hyung." Jungkook wasn't even tired yet."Keep up the pace. Come on." He smirked as he sped up just a little, knowing Yoongi couldn't keep up. He thought it was funny.

With a groan, Yoongi struggled to speed up as well, failing. He couldn't do it. His legs felt like overcooked ramen."Jungkook...Seriously...I can't..." Distance began to form between the two men. Yoongi was falling further and further behind.

Jungkook knew very well that he was being a brat, but that was part of his job as the youngest, right? He thought this was going to end with him getting weakly scolded after the jog then going for ice cream with his hyung. That was his mental plan. However, it didn't quite go exactly how he thought. Jungkook abruptly stopped when he heard a thud on the dirt path behind him.

Yoongi hadn't been able to break his fall after his foot hit a tree root that was sticking up from the dirt. He just laid there, too exhausted to get back up. Maybe he was a little dazed from the trip as well."Jungkook..."

Stepping back over to his hyung, Jungkook felt bad now."Are you okay, Hyung?"

"No..." Yoongi pointed to his left knee, which was scraped and beginning to bleed just a tiny bit."Carry me..."

With ease, Jungkook lifted Yoongi up into his arms."I'm sorry, Yoongi-hyung."

Yoongi laid his head on Jungkook's shoulder, tired."You're such a brat."

"But you still love me."

"Shut up. Let's get ice cream."