"Why are you keeping track? You're so annoying." They joke around for the rest of lunch.

Midas nudges Ty who nudges Camryn and they look at the two.

"But Chloe." Tyrell mocks and Midas start laughing.

'But Chloe' nothing. He meant what he said.

++++++

When they back to the campus, most of the group heads to the Frat house. They've got all the gaming systems and stuff there. Malia says that she's tired and Namjoon doesn't want to leave her by herself. She'll go to her suite.

He also doesn't want to risk the chance that Chloe asks her about him. He sent her the text last night, got his favor and went back upstairs. That's all that it was but he doesn't want Malia to know about it right now.

Things are fine. They're kind of looking up.

So instead of leaving by herself, he takes her up to his suite for more time with her.

He is watching TV while Malia reads. He's laying on the bed, propped up by a bunch of pillows and Malia is reading a book.

He's a bookworm himself so every now and then his eyes flicker down to the pages. When the game that he's watching goes to commercial, he starts paying attention to what's she's reading to occupy himself.

He realizes that's it's erotica. She's about to start reading a sex scene. Namjoon notices when her breathing changes and her cross legs squeeze together.

He skimmed it before she even started the scene. She's in the middle of the book and by context, this isn't the characters' first time having sex.

Which means that she's read their previous sex scenes.

Malia swallows thickly, licks her lips and then closes the book. But not before marking her spot.

She feels herself starting to get wet and she really doesn't want to be horny while she's in the same room as Namjoon. She won't be able to relieve herself.

"Why'd you stop reading? The next scene was a good one."

Malia freezes and her heart speeds up. "You've read the book before?"

"No. Skimmed it before you closed it. I don't know why you acting innocent, I know you get nasty."

"I don't. I'm not nasty." She denies.

A damn lie. She thinks that she's probably the sluttiest virgin to ever exist.

Between her and God, she'd let Namjoon slut her the fuck out if she didn't value her virginity. She knows that he's more than capable. It's the way that he carries himself, his aura, the way he walks.

God, take her now. She isn't gonna make it out alive with this man around her.

"Why lie? Your thighs locked together and your breathing changed. You were staring at me earlier like you wanted to snatch me up or something."

Malia laughs quietly as her face heats up. "Don't think I don't pay attention to you, Lia. My eyes are always on you, soon as you walk in the room. I'd eat you the fuck up, girl."

She really does not doubt it, at all. She's such a mess for this man and she's pretty sure that he's aware of that fact.

Her thighs clench and her breathing falters. Of course, he notices. She wonders if it would be less noticeable had she worn pants instead of these damn shorts.

"See? Look at you. Finish reading your book, Lia."

"Mn mn." She shakes her head and focuses on anything but him being half hard against her lower back.