𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

However, the positive side of Harry being a switch, not that there was a single negative about it, was that he knew exactly how to treat someone who was in subspace.

"What's got you feeling so small hmm?" He smirks when she looks at him with big, doe eyes and red cheeks.

"I dunno daddy." She shrugs, her voice squeaky and dripping with innocence.

"You know I've got training this morning for tonight? Can't leave you all small princess." Harry was running his fingers through her hair as he spoke.

"Take me with you." She mumbles.

Harry smirks, "Excuse me little lady, I don't think I heard a please in that sentence. You're not going to be a bratty girl today are you? You know daddy can't be having that."

"M sorry daddy, I'll be a good girl," She pouts, "Pleeassee can you take me with you? Scary alone."

"Okay baby, eat breakfast and I'll help you get dressed okay?" He says and she does as she's told, sitting at the kitchen island and waiting for Harry to eat breakfast.

They sat at the kitchen island together when Harry realised Y/N had barely touched her fruit and yogurt. He looked up and noticed she was in a daze staring at Harry's practically empty plate of food.

Harry smiled to himself, shaking his head and standing up and moving his chair to sit next to her. He reached for the bowl and scooped out a spoonful of her breakfast, "Hey baby," He caught her attention and she immediately looked up at him, "Can you open your mouth please?"

She parted her lips and Harry took the opportunity to feed her the rest of her breakfast, "Can't have my little love going hungry can I?" He cooed as he continued to spoon feed her.

The pair got ready to head out to the gym for Harry's training session. Harry helped Y/N get dressed since she decided she didn't want to do it on her own. He picked out a cute dress with some knee high socks and low cut doc Martens.

He brushed her hair and tied a small section of it with a red ribbon, pressing a kiss to the top of her head. He packed her a little bag of crayons and a colouring book, his iPad for her to play games and her Nintendo so she could play animal crossing - he didn't want her to get bored and he knew she wasn't going to be coming out of subspace anytime soon with how anxious she was feeling about his fight tonight.

Y/N stood in the doorway as Harry grabbed the keys to his apartment, "Daddy, can we get ice cream later?" She wonders, following close behind him as they walked to his car.

Harry contemplated the idea in his head considering he was on a semi-strict diet, "Maybe later my love." He says and buckles her into the passenger seat of his car.

Y/N held Harry's hand the entire car ride to the gym which was about ten minutes away from Harry's apartment. When she was in subspace everything seemed to look a little different. Things seemed more daunting and scary and so it was comforting to know she had Harry to protect her from the big, scary world.

Harry lead Y/N through the gym where many other fighters were already training. "Hi Richie!" She gleamed when she saw Harry's personal trainer already preparing for Harry's training session.

"Well if it isn't my favourite little fighter!" Richie grins, he adored Y/N. Richie had never really been in a committed relationship with anyone or had children so Y/N comforted him in that sense, filling the void of what he could have been.

"Tell me are you planning on taking over Harry's place in the ring tonight?" He smirked, he already knew Y/N was against Harry fighting.

"Nuh uh," She shook her head firmly, "Scary."