Chapter 28: Frozen in Fear Part 1

Yay, I'm back from the dead. Sorry for not updating, I have not had the will to. Anyways, I hate cannon Mineta so I'm changing him. He will still be a major pervert, but not during life or death situations, *cough* USJ *cough*. Also, Grimm will beat the  pervert out of him. This is how he looks like in this,

and I changed previous mentions of him to fit it more so, let's start with the chapter

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

and I changed previous mentions of him to fit it more so, let's start with the chapter.

Grimm POV:

After using my version of Ass-Might's catchphrase I cut off connection with Fu and Izuku and relished in the students' fear. However, the one who was scared the most was Yagi 3, who seemed to be having PTSD flashbacks. In hindsight she probably was, but what do I care. Anyways I started to explain the exercise, "ToDAy wiILl bE yOuR fIRsT OPEratIOn wITh ReAl liVEs aT stAKe. I wiLl BE the viLLAin aNd THere wILl be oNe PERson iN THe bUIlding aLOng WIth yOu aND You WiLl hAVe to stOP Me fROm kilLIng tHEm. If yOU cAN't yoU FAil if yOU CAn...wEll I dON't sEe THe pOint in explAINing tHAt." The class immediately started to scream in protest, yelling along the lines of, "You are going to kill innocent lives." "BaH, tHEy aRe fAr FRom iNNOcent. ALl tHEse ARE TarTArus iNMates on deAth ROw, WHo haVE cOMMittEd, iN mOSt caSEs, interNATIOnal cRImes." This quieted down the class, and then the nerdy stripper asked, "If they are on death row why are we saving them."

My bloodlust increased and the entire room felt it, even Hikaru who vomited, and Forest who seemed to be in the worst pain I have ever seen him. I saw their pained expressions and stopped and whispered in a deadly calm voice, "If yOu Can'T fIGUre It oUt, yoU sHOUldn't Be A HERo."

Then I walked over to Hikaru and Forest and apologized with my mask off, "I'm sorry guys, you shouldn't have had to feel that." Hikaru just nodded as the vomit took a lot out of him. Forest just demanded pets, which I happily obliged to.

As I was petting Forest, I gabbed some Serotonin from his vest and gave it to Hikaru to help with his nausea. (A.N If I got the medicine wrong blame google, I'm not a medical student). Then I walked back to the podium with my mask back on and said, "DurINg tHe eXERCise, I wILl hAVe a hEADset ANd caMEra cONNECted to My mASk. YOu wIll rEMEmber eVEry deTAil I sAy. Do I maKE mYSElf cLEar?'' "Yes sir," the class whispered in fear. "Good." I turned away and turned on the monitor, after which, I head to the building the pink alien was waiting at.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked to the building and as I passed the pink alien I made a sphere and said, "WhEn tHis exPLOdes tHE EXerCisE staRTs ANd yOu WAlk iN." "WAIT, YOU HAVEN'T TOLD ME WHAT THE EXERCISE IS!" I ignored her and kept walking. I set up a few traps and activated an alarm system that would alert me when she reached the final floor. When I reached the main room where the death row inmate was being shackled and exploded the sphere and waited for the alarm to ring as I sat on a dark throne.

(20-minute time skip)

After 20 minutes of having to hear the inmate b**ch and whine and finally heard the beeping that indicated alien chick arrived, "FiNaLLy,'' I groaned out. I made my way out the door and as I walked I made my scythe and broke every lightbulb as I passed it. I started to whistle and I kept on roaming the halls, breaking the lightbulbs and dragging my feet across the floor. Then I stopped whistling and whispered out, "'CoME OuT WheRe EvER You ArE HeRo." Then I heard whimpering coming out of a corner. I smile behind my mask and walked towards her, no longer dragging my feet. Then I decided to add a creep factor. I made spikes on the sole of my foot and started to walk on the walls, with the spikes puncturing the walls and expanding at the ends so I wouldn't fall, to continue walking I would undo the ends and continue walking.

Broken...Not Shatteredजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें