Chapter 6: Regret of a Family

(A.N This chapter won't be focused on Izuku and instead will be on his family. It will also be revealed where the rest of his family was during his life. Also, Aizawa will be Inko's biological brother as I need a reason for Izuku to have an erasure quirk.)

Izumi, the Bakugo twins, and the Todoroki twins went with Toshi to meet up with Inko to celebrate the beginning of their training. They had all forgotten about Izuku, even those who were quote-unquote determined to apologize to the boy. None of the Yagi's even noticed that he wasn't 'home', but why would they. They didn't care before why would they care now.

(Time skip to the next day)

Izumi and her gang had all went to school, determined to apologize to Izuku and make it up to him. Yet, when they arrived they hadn't seen Izuku, This was a huge surprise to them as Izuku was always at school before them. It helped lessen the beatdowns after all.

That was the first thing that had them worried. The second thing was that he never showed up to school. 'Izuku never misses school,' thought Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoka, and Shoto. They were right, Izuku never missed school, even if he was beaten with an inch left in his life and several broken bones. He knew that if he didn't show up his life would be even more difficult.

(Time skip to when Izumi gets home)

"Hey Dad, do you know where Izuku is? He wasn't at school today," asked a concerned Izumi, "No, maybe he is at a friend's house," said Toshi in a reassuring voice. "But, Izuku doesn't have friends," said Izumi. "Of course he does he, he, he.....," replied a confused Toshi. "Ink, honey, Izuku has friends, right?" "Of course he does he," Inko then paused before continuing. She tried to think about the names of Izuku's friends. When she couldn't remember that she tried to remember anything about her son. Sadly, she only had one prominent memory.

(Flashback)

Heading out to leave, Izuku was stopped by Inko. For the first time in 6 years she talked to him and said, "Izuku where are you going and where did you get that guitar." Without even glancing at her Izuku said, "A funeral." "For who and you still haven't told me where you got that guitar." With the coldest voice, he could muster Izuku said, "It was a gift, and who's funeral I'm going to is none of your business."

(Flashback end)

A look of horror appeared on Inko's face, she then ran to find the family photo albums. As she hurriedly opened the albums she only found one picture of Izuku, as a baby.

She then had an epiphany, "We-we've been neglecting him," Inko whispered as she broke down crying

Seeing this Toshi and Izumi rushed towards her and asked, "Honey/Mom what're wrongs."

Leaning into her husband's shoulder Inko said, "Toshi we-we've been n-neglecting Izuku," she then looked up to him and screamed, "TELL ME WHAT HIS FAVORITE FOOD OR COLOR IS!" She then whispered, with tears flowing freely down her face, "Tell me...please."