"Y/N is Storm's older sister" Jordan said "oh so she bi racial too?" Coop asked "no she's black they don't have the same father" Jordan explained. "Yeah Y/N is definitely black, no second guessing it" Olivia said as coop and I nodded.

It was six thirty as we were sitting at the table waiting on Ms.
Y/M/N, Storm and Y/N. There was a ring at the door bell as we all immediately got up and coach went go get the door. "Shes cool but she has to warm up to everybody first it's been a minute" I heard Jordan say. Olivia, Coop, Jordan and I stood in the living room as we watched coach and Laura greet only Storm and Ms. Y/M/N. "Wait where's my niece?!" Coach asked looking between Storm and Ms. Y/M/N.

"In the car on the phone with her father" Ms. Y/M/N said. They then walked into the living room greeting us "hey Spence" Storm said hugging me "what's up?" I said. "Hey auntie" Jordan said hugging and kissing Ms. Y/M/N cheek.
We all sat at the table just talking and waiting on Y/N. We were talking so much we didn't even hear her come through the front door.

"Now who is this grown ass woman in my house?!" We heard Coach say as we all looked at him then seen Y/N. She stood there with a white dress on that hugged her curves. Her hair was up in a bun and she had make up on but it was natural and not too much.

She had deep dark brown clear pretty skin and the white dress complimented it a lot

She had deep dark brown clear pretty skin and the white dress complimented it a lot. Coach immediately got up from the table, along with Laura and Jordan. I was about to remove myself from the table so I can introduce myself but I felt Coop nudge me some. We shared a look then chuckled as we both got up from the table.

"How's my stinkah butt!" We heard coach say before he wrapped his arms around Y/N giving her a bear hug then picked her up some as Y/N gave off a shy smile. He placed her on her feet as Laura went in for a hug "you smell so nice" Laura complimented as Y/N thanked her. "Hey Y/N, you look beautiful" Jordan greeted before he hugged her and they did a little hand shake . "Thank you" she thanked.

"This is-" Jordan started off about to introduce me but I smiled, walking up to them then stopped him.

"I'm Spencer" I started off as coop interrupted "I'm coop" coop stated as Y/N just smiled and nodded. "I'm Y/N it's nice to meet you two" she said as coach showed her, her seat which was next to storms and Jordan's while across from me. "Hi Olivia" Y/N simply said not looking over at her. Olivia just ignored her as there was a silence that Coach interrupted.

"How's everything going?" Coach asked as we started making our plates. "Everything is good, can't complain" Y/N said as I kept looking at her. "And school?" Coach asked. "I made the principals list all of tenth grade year so" she started off with a shy smile. "Wow that's great sweetie" Laura expressed as I smiled at her and she looked down smiling to herself.

"Your birthday is coming up" coach started off as Y/N just placed her fork in her salad. "When is your birthday?" I asked as she looked up at me and faintly smiled. "It's on Tuesday actually" she answered then looked back down at her food as I felt Olivia nudge my arm. I just looked over at her. "Maybe Olivia you can take her to hang out with you and Layla while she's in town" coach suggested.

"And Why would I do that?" Olivia asked "liv-" coach started off "it's fine I got catching up to do with Storm" Y/N said before looking over at Storm then gave her a small smile. "Well if Olivia isn't going to show you around maybe I'll show you around" I said before wiping my lips off with my napkin. "No it's okay" Y/N said with a small smile.

"We'll do like a little cookout here, we got the pool out back it'll be fun. You guys can bring your friends and we can make her feel at home" Laura suggested. "You can bring Jamal too" her mother said to her as Y/N gave off a small smile. "Oh and Spence we can take her to Layla's party tomorrow night" Jordan suggested as I nodded and watched Y/N give off a fake smile towards her mother.