"Calm down, Sneha. I will ask one of the employees to help you change into new clothes." He said while savouring the feel of her hands.

She immediately pulled her hands back gently.

"I did not bring another set of clothes." She said as she placed her hands behind her back so that he won't touch them again. This did not go unnoticed by him though.

"They will provide you with a new set. So, don't worry. Come." He said gently as he took a step forward.

"It's okay, Viraj. I am fine now." She suggested as she followed him slowly. The other men followed her.

"I am not fine with it, though. Your clothes are dirty and so are your hands. We can't have lunch like this." He said as he motioned the two men to disperse.

She sighed while following her like an obedient child.

He made a call while taking her to the guestroom which was solely kept for his use, if and when he decides to stay the night.

"Send a female employee to my room asap." He told the vice-CEO of the restaurant and hung the call.

"You don't need to bother anyone, Viraj. I am fine having lunch in these clothes. These are not that dirty." She said and he looked at her again.

"I pay my employees. So, I can bother them how much so-ever I want. Regarding your dress, I do not want you uncomfortable during lunch." He answered.

"It's not uncomfortable!" She retaliated.

"Let's not argue on this." He said sternly to which she sighed. He was going to have his way, she understood.

Within a minute, a young girl in formals came running in their direction.

"Good afternoon, sir and ma'am. How may I help you?" The young girl immediately came to their service.

"Help her in changing into a comfortable dress. She will use my room." He guided.

The girl nodded quickly and opened the door using the master key.

"Ma'am, please, this way." The girl guided Sneha inside with a smile.

Sneha looked at Viraj wondering if he was coming in as well.

"I will wait for you outside." He answered her unasked question to which she internally smiled in relief.

Entering inside the huge room, the girl ushered her directly towards the bathroom.

"Ma'am, please help yourself. Meanwhile, I will bring a dress for you." The girl asked with a polite smile.

"Uhh...Thank you." Sneha replied with a smile as well, feeling a little weird about being referred to as 'ma'am'.

"Is there any particular preference, ma'am?"

"About?"

"The clothes, ma'am."

"No, no. Just anything modest would be good." She answered so that the girl would find a suitable dress soon.

"Sure, ma'am. I will be back in 10 minutes. Meanwhile, you may please clean yourself and I will keep the dress on the bed for you." The girl said and Sneha nodded.

When the girl had left, Sneha closed the door of the bathroom and started searching for the tap...or should she say...taps. There were at least five taps and two washbasins. A bathtub was resting in a corner with a toilet seat at the other. She could see a few bathrobes along with some handtowels properly kept on the cabinet. She wondered if she could use them.