He gripped my thighs and held me down. I continued to straddle him. Ima make him my bitch. I touch on his underwear, I feel the movement of dick twitching from the cloth under my finger tips. So cute. So sad.

I feel myself rise and fall. He struggling to breathe as I put more weight on him. I use him as my cum bucket. To be used and discarded. I slowly move off of him and he's trying to catch his breath. Pathetic ass nigga. Don't say you can take it if you can't. I get off the bed and he looks at me. "Wha- where you goin? What about me, baby?" He said. I never shook my head so fast in my life. "Rumor is that bitch you cheated on me with has a whole ass STD. I ain't tryna catch that shit." I said. Jaylen's eyes widened. He got up and headed towards me. He grabbed me but the shoulders. "Wait- you sure? Are you dead serious or are you saying that because your mad?" I took his hands off of me. "I'm dead. Ass." I said, getting in his face. I then turned away and grabbed my clothes for the shower.

He grabbed my arm. "Hey, look at me." I snatched it away. I can't even look at him. "Why you ain't tell me?!" He yelled. I flinched a little. I turned his direction. This would be the only time to face him. "Excuse me? I DONT REPORT TO YOU NIGGA. AND WHY WOULD IT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU, YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO FUCK HER ANYWAY."  I screamed, voice cracking. How could he have the audacity, like I did something wrong? And of course the tears come.

"Willing to d-do anything and everything just to call you mine. When you kept our relationship a secret because you didn't want to hurt your reputation. Cus NOBODY wanted to associate with the kids from the engineering branch. When you left for university and didn't tell me till the day you had to go, saying you didn't want to hurt me. And you never called or visited. You were ASHAMED!" I screamed. He scrunched his eyebrows but then loosened up. He then approached me and pulled me into a hug.

This is the man I loved.

"Get off." I said in a stuffy voice. He pulled away and he was visibly upset. He sucked his teeth. "Y/N I said I was MUTHAFUCKIN SORRY. LET THE SHIT GO, YOU ALWAYS HOLDING ON TO SOMETHING!" He yelled.

What happened? Oh, that man probably never existed.

I gave him a defeated look. Yeah, this is gone for good. "Get out and do not come back." I said in a low voice. He looked at me like I didn't mean it. I mean it this time I swear. Even if this is just me convincing myself I really do mean it. He sighed. "Yea? Alright, we'll see." He said. He stormed out and slammed the door. I stood there for a minute to completely digest the situation. "He never even- no I won't do that." I whispered. I stomped to the shower and made sure that bitch was piping hot. I got in and stood up. We ain't crying today.

And the tears come.

Fuck me. Maybe we can cry today, but no feeling upset about it tomorrow.

Tomorrow, Narrator POV:

(Play song)
(Im a Tupac fan y'all, so expect a lot of it.)

"LET ME INTRODUCE FIRST, MAKAVELI THE DON! HYSTERICAL, SPIRITUAL LYRICS LIKE THE HOLY QU'RAN!!" You practically yelled at the top of your lungs. You had your big ass shade blockers on and you weren't taking shit from nobody today. Your boss had called you in the early morning to go to her office. You knew it was most likely to fire you but you were ok with that. Although you now didn't have a job. And that means no money. Naw, you needed a muthafuckin job. But for right now, you decided after you went to go collect your last paycheck, you'd also go to homecoming, just to see how everybody is doing.

You were more than a certified mechanic. It wasn't going to be hard for you to get a job. You would work on race cars for NASCAR on your spare time and you knew a lot of the racers personally. You also had experience with engineering with NASA. You've helped with designs of rockets and drones for them. An engineer, a scientist at heart. So how did you end up in that rotten old car company anyway? Because you didn't want to leave that nigga Jaylen behind. But now you were going to force yourself out of your comfort zone. You had been scared for a long time but now it was time to conquer your fears.

You got to work and headed straight to her office. She sat on the desk and sipped some red wine. You went I and crossed your arms. "You wanted to see me?" You said. She almost choked on her glass from your boldness. "*ahem* you don't seem dressed for work today." She said, looking you up and down. "Yeah, it's cus I don't plan on working here for long." You said bluntly. Her eyes widened. She felt disrespected and that was your goal.

"Hand me my check and I'll be on my way." You said, putting your hand out. She put down her glass and crossed her legs. "I'll give it to you, but can you do me a little favor?" She opened her legs to reveal she had no underwear on. You rolled your eyes. "Jaylen hasn't come around in a while, so maybe you can fill in for him?" She said, spreading her legs. Look what that money make a bitch do. You went towards her. You saw a Manila envelope on the desk. Fine, you'd play along for a little.

You put your hands on the desk and leaned in real close. You didn't dare touch her but it was enough to make her feel your body heat. You made sure your hand was on the Manila envelope. You also made sure it had your name on it. "What do you want me to do? You want me to play with it?" You whispered in her ear. She nodded and bit her lip. You clutched your check. "Sorry. I don't fuck bitches with raging chlamydia." You said, snatching the check. You walked out, seeing Jaylen look at you in disbelief. You raised the envelope and put up a duces. This was the end of that, and it was time to start being who you were made to be. After Homecoming of course.