17

Third Person POV

A/n reminder everyone please check out my "Updates!" book to see updates about all my books. I've explained why I haven't been updating recently on there!

—————

Colby, or so called Mr.Brock, had just gotten home and took his dress shirt and tie off, flopping into his bed and groaning. Not bothering to get into comfier clothes since the man was quite exhausted from teaching kids all day.

Well, they weren't kids. They were legally adults, some were still 17 though. That made him think back to Sam. He's legal, right? He's of age, he's a senior thats graduating quite soon actually. And Colby knew Sam was attractive. He knew Sam was a petite young boy. So the only reason that made it illegal was the whole being a teacher and student thing.

Colby then furrowed his eyebrows and scoffed at himself. "What the fuck am I thinking. It's not like we're messing around with each other, we're just going out to eat as a thanks." he thought to himself.

Closing his eyes and taking a breath out, 'Mr.Brock' soon fell asleep.

Back to Sam & Jake.

Sam looked at him awkwardly and shrugged. "Yeah..but it's nothing like that he just made me feel better so i'm taking him to dinner" Sam grumbled not liking the harsh look on his best friends face.

Jake scoffed and shook his head. "Right." he mumbled, standing up and grabbing his things. Walking towards Sams door.

"Wait what?! Where you going?!" Sam asked as if he were panicking, wondering if he had hurt his  best friend some how.

Jake ignored Sam and walked out the door, the blonde boy following behind him downstairs.

"Jake come on we can still hang out stop being like this" he said as he watched Jake roll his eyes and walk out his house, slamming the door.

Sam, standing there staring at the door as his lip trembled. He shook his head and scoffed himself, running back upstairs and into his warm bed that he loved oh so much.