06

Soon we all got done eating. The waiter came over again, awkwardly this time though.

"Are you guys ready to pay?" She asked. Colby and Jake nodded at the same time. I didn't have any money because originally it was just gonna be me and Jake and he had to pay this time because I paid last time.

"Oh i've got it Mr- uh Colby" Jake said. We're still getting used to calling him Colby.

Colby shook his head. "No come on Jake i'll pay" he says pushing Jakes hand slightly away.

"Oh okay thank you" Jake says. Jake kicks my foot under the table hinting me to say thank you. Damn he really is like my mom or something huh?

"Ow! Uh t-thank you Colby" I say. Colby smiles at me after giving the waiter the money.

"Again I apologize for earlier. I didn't know." The lady said. She really did seem like she felt bad about it.

"It's okay" I say. She smiles and heads to the back. Colby and Jake stand up and I follow along.

"Thank you again Colby" Jake says. "Yeah you're welcome!" He says.

Jake gave him a 'bro hug' and then Colby looks over at me. I went up and gave him a hug to. He wrapped his arms around me and I did the same with him.

It only lasted about 2 seconds but it was worth it.

"Bye Colby!" Jake says walking out. "Bye" I say smiling and Colby smiles at me and waves. I walk outside with Colby and get into the car.

"Geez Sam you didn't have to go all horny mode in there" He says laughing.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever Jake." I say.