12

(wow wow, I read back some since it's been forever and oh my god I was so cringe. I'm so sorry to whoever experienced that lmfao. Anyways sorry if my writing is different or I mess some things up! Keep in mind I haven't been on this account ina while!)

Third Person POV

The next day, the two boys woke up to the sun shining through the blinds. Sam was the first awake. Confused as to why he was basically all around Jake.

Their legs tangled up, arms wrapped around each other. Sam shrugged it off though, thinking nothing of it as he sat up and stretched.

Jake waking up soon after him. Doing the same thing the blonde did, sitting up and stretching.

"Morning sexy" Jake joked, chuckling. Sam laughed at his stupid joke and pushed the boys shoulder

"Don't say that I might catch feelings." Sam also joked. Soon the soft laughter calmed down and they sat in an awkward silence.

"Let's um- let's get ready for school okay?" Sam said getting off the bed, making his way to his closet.

Jake only nodded and dug through his bag which he had brought to sleepover at Sams. He grabbed his clothes.

"You taking a shower or can I take one?" Jake asked.

Sam turned around "Oh you can take one. I'm not taking one until tonight" he said as he turned back around, digging through his clothes.

Jake nodded and made his way the the bathroom.

Sam found his clothes as the memories from last night came flooding in. The memories of his teachers instagram account. The memories of the sweet words his best friend had said to him.

The boy didn't like to think about stuff like that, simply because he couldn't figure it out. He was confused about everything. Everything was confusing.

So he also shrugged that off and quickly changed into a light blue hoodie, with some white jeans and converse.

"Aye Sam I think ima skip today too. I'm just..not in the mood" Jake said from the bathroom.

Sam furrowed his eyebrows and shrugged. "Alright you can hang here if you want. But i'm gonna head out so I won't be late" he said.

"Okay" His best friend simply said.

The blonde grabbed his back pack and phone, rushing downstairs and to the door.

Since school wasn't too far away, he decided to just walk. It was a nice day out after all. A little breezy but the air wasn't muggy. The sun was out and made his face feel warm.

•••

He arrived at school.

(Okay so I don't remember if he had Colby for his first period but ima just say he does cause i'm too lazy to check lmfao.)

Walking into what he calls "hell hole" the boy groaned and gripped the straps on his back pack. Making his way to Mr.Brocks class.

He opened his locker and shoved his book bag inside, grabbing the books and other items he needed as he locked it back up and walked into his first period.

A few girls were already in there, which wasn't surprising. Sam sat in his regular seat and sat down. Not paying any attention to Colby.

"Morning Sam" Colby said. The blonde looked up and gave his teacher a lazy wave, looking back down at his phone since school hasn't officially started yet.

Colby furrowed his eyebrows. "What's got you in a slump?" he asked, walking closer to the boy.

Sam sighed and put his phone in his pocket. Looking up at him.

"Nothing. I'm just tired." he said lazily while looking into his teachers eyes.

Colby hummed a unconvinced "Mhm" in response and he looked at Sam with squinting eyes. As if he was trying to figure him out.

Colby sighed and walked back up to the front as more students filled the classroom.

A/n did i do good? do you guys still love me? 🫂