03

After class everyone seemed happier today than yesterday. I guess because we have a new teacher so it's something exciting.

I couldn't focus at all though. All I was thinking about was Mr. Brock

All of the kids starting to get everything they needed and walked out the door.

I was going along with them until I got stopped by Mr.Brock.

"Sam" He says.

Don't be awkward Sam don't be awkward.

"Y-yes sir?" I ask. He sighs. "I can tell you weren't paying attention in class at all. Now I didn't want to call you out in front of everybody and embarrass you so i'm telling you now. You need to focus on your school work. Not me." He says.

My eyes widened. There's no way I was that obvious. Come on Sam day something.

"O-Oh okay im sorry I wasn't focusing on y-you I- well I guess I was but not like that it's just because you- um you're new and-" I got cut off by him.

"Sam. It's okay. Just try to focus more" He says placing a hand on my shoulder.

I just simply nod.

"You can go now" He says (not in a rude way)

I sigh and walk out of the class room to see Jake standing right there.

"What took you so long?" He asks as we start walking the halls of this prison.

"U-Uh he just told me to focus on the work more" I say still flustered.

Jake nudged me with his elbow and said "OOooOOoO"

"Shut up Jake it's not like that" I mumble pushing him a bit.

He laughs and ruffles my hair. "Oh but it is like that Samuel Golbach." He says and skips away to his car.

I roll my eyes and laugh at the weird kid whom i'm best friends with.

short chapter sorry :'(