08

I walk into my house and close the door behind me sighing.

"Something wrong?" My mother asks me as I put my bag down and sit on one of the kitchen chairs.

"My teacher says I need a tutor." I mumble. She gives me a disappointed look. "Who's gonna tutor you?" She asks.

"My teacher I guess" I say. She hums and starts to cook dinner.

"Areee you okay with that?" I ask. She looks at me confused. "Why wouldn't I be?" She asks.

"I-I was just wondering because you don't like people coming over" I reply.

"Well if you clean the house then it should be okay. Plus it's your teacher not one of your little friends." She says with attitude.

"When is he gonna start tutoring you?"

"Um sometime this week. Maybe tomorrow i'm not sure" I say.

She hums again.

• Time Skip •

I woke up earlier than my alarm surprisingly, but only because I had a um... dream about mr. brock. I can't help it okay...

I went ahead and stopped my alarm. It was really early. My mom wasn't even up yet. I had school in about two hours so I slept in for another hour.

••••

I woke up for the second time today and it was lighter outside now. I still had about an hour before school so I had to get ready.

I figured I would just take a shower after school today so I slipped on a black hoodie and some white jeans with converse. The usual.

It didn't take me long to get ready at all so I had about 50 minutes left.

I plopped down on my bed and started to text Jake. (pretend the time isn't 11:22 am oml💀)

 (pretend the time isn't 11:22 am oml💀)

Great. Now my best friend isn't coming to school today. Hopefully I won't have it rough... (stop that thinking you dirty people)