27

Third Person POV

Sam and Colby had been cuddling and watching movies pretty much all day. As of right now they had just finished a movie. "That was pretty good" Colby said and chuckled to himself for liking a kids movie since they watched cars.

Sam smiled and nodded in agreement , sitting himself up and leaning against his bed frame. Colby mirroring his movements and doing the same right beside him.

They sat for a while, talking about nothing or everything.

"What are you doing when you graduate? That's next month." Colby stated as he looked at the blonde.

Sam stayed quiet then shrugged for a moment. "I wanna go to college. Theres this university I like but.." he wandered off.

Colby rubbed Sams thigh with reassurance. "But what?" he asked. Sam looked at him sadly. "It's a few hours away."

Colby shrugged like it was no big deal. "That's okay. I can come visit or you can come visit. It's not too bad right?" he asked. Sam shook his head and sighed. "Colby it's not like 2 or 3 hours away. It's 10."

Colby's grip loosened from Sam's thigh as he looked at the other confused. "But- i'll still come visit like you said! And you can come visit and-"

Colby cut Sam off by shaking his head. "Sam, it's ten hours away. I'm a teacher. My only days off are the weekends. Otherwise I work pretty much all day everyday. You'll be a college student and will be super busy even on the weekends. I-" he stopped himself and sighed.

Sams face dropped in sadness. "No no, we can make something work it'll be okay. You can apply for a job near the college! I'll make time to see you I promise" Sam spoke quickly as if he were running out of time with Colby by the second.

Colby sighed and closed his eyes. "I knew this would happen. What was I thinking" he said more to himself as he took his hand back from Sam's thigh.

Colby sighed and got out of Sams bed. "Look ive gotta go- I. I don't know. I'll see you later maybe. Bye" he said quickly as he seemed annoyed. Didn't hesitate to leave Sam with a kiss. Before Sam knew it Colby was out his front door.

Sams heart felt like it had been tugged so hard it broke. He couldn't help but let the tears fall.