20

Third Person POV

Their lips danced onto each other's beautifully. And whether they wanted to admit it or not, they both had been waiting for this moment.

Even though they didn't want to, the two boys slowly pulled apart. Their faces extremely close. Their breaths mixing in with each other's. Sam stared into Colby's eyes, as Colby stared into Sams.

Colby knew this was wrong. But in that moment everything felt right.

"Sam I.." he began then soon stopped himself, clearing his throat as he backed away from his student. Sam had a confused, yet flustered look on his face.

"Let's go back to class." Colby said simply. Eyeing Sam for a moment as he walked back into the building himself, eventually making his way back to his classroom.

Sam stayed outside for a moment. His mind, and heart racing. He sniffles and wiped his tears, walking back inside with a smile. Sam got into the classroom a few moments after Colby did. A few students stated, others didn't really care.

He looked at Colby, who looked at him also.

Sam sat down, catching his breath and listening closely to the lesson that Colby had resumed a few minutes ago.

—-

Time passes by, and before you know it class was over. The students piled up in a rush to get out.

Sam didn't know if he should stay and talk to Colby about what happened, or leave him alone. That was until Colby said "Sam stay for just a moment please." He said as he eyed the other students leaving.

Sam waited until they left, he then went up to his teacher. "Yes Mr-" he was cut off by Colby kissing him roughly again. Sam hummed and quickly began to kiss back.

Colby slid his hands up Sams waist, pushing him against the wall as he made out with his student. Again.