18

Third Person POV

The day of the date. Well, dinner, but Sam always caught himself saying date. Still wondering as to why his best friend was pissed, when he knew that if it were some hot female teacher with a big chest then jake would do the same too.

Deciding to shake it off his mind so he didn't seem too distracted for the date- dinner. For the dinner.

It was an hour or two before the big event, Sam couldn't wait so he decided to get ready now. Even though it wouldn't take him that long anyways.

Freshly out of his messed up bed, the boy walked across his room and to his bathroom with a big smile on his face. Looking at himself in the mirror, the smile quickly faded as he quickly looked away. Sam then started to overthink.

What am I actually doing? Mr.Brock will never think of me like that. He's a teacher.

He's probably into women anyways.

He might be seeing that girl

Sam sighed and stopped himself from going too far. It was just a dinner, as a thanks. No need to get ahead of ourselves, right?

Anywho Sam began getting ready.

Over At Colby's.

Colby, was in fact working out. In his apartment room. Not doing anything much, just his regular routine. He had started around 2 hours ago so he was just finishing up.

Panting, out of breath, he finally stopped and relaxed his muscles. Then made his way to a laundry basket and grabbed a clean towel, walking to his bathroom.

As he turned on the hot steamy shower he undressed himself, closing the bathroom door and setting the towel on the sink.

Colby quickly slipped into the shower then faced the water, letting out a pleasurable sigh.

For the next few minutes he'd wash off, wash his hair, sing occasionally.

After his shower Colby stepped out. Turning the water off as the glass shower doors, and the mirror above the sink, was foggy.

Drying himself off and wrapping the towel around his waist. Opening the door and walking over to his room. Colby released the towel and ran through his closet, finding some boxers and comfy pants to slip on. Which he did.

After his workout, and relaxing shower, Colby flopped on his bed and let out another pleasurable sigh. Soon closing his eyes and letting sleep consume him. Completely forgetting about the dinner.

Sam was excited. So very excited. He had dressed up in his new clothes he had bought the other day, sprayed a bit of perfume, did his hair, slipped on his sneakers, added a few bracelets even.

They had made plans over email to meet at a local restaurant around 6 pm. It was 5:30 pm now and Sam had emailed him that he was on his way. Emailing was a little weird Sam thought, but I guess it would also be weird if a student and a teacher exchanged numbers.

Sam decided to walk to the restaurant. It wasn't too far away, and it felt nice and breezy outside. So he did.

•••

Sam was almost at the restaurant, still no email back from Colby. He was worried but thought to himself that he's probably overthinking like always.

Sam soon got to the restaurant. He found a table at sat down as a waitress greeted him. "How're you doing today sir?" She asked,  pulling out her notepad she used to take orders and her pen.

Sam smiled brightly at her. "Good" She smiled back and nodded. "Awesome. What would you like to drink ?" Sam thought for a moment "Uh just a water please!" He said. The woman nodded and spoke again. "Do you know what you'd like to eat? Or would you wanna start off with an appetizer?"

Sam thought and replied "well my friend is supposed to be here soon so i'll wait for him" the woman nodded and told sam she'd be right back with his water.

It was now 5:50 pm. Colby still wasn't here.

Sam shrugged and thought maybe he got lost or something. He didn't think too much of it.

A while later, sams glass of water was completely gone. His smile had faded and the waitress looked at him with pity across the building.

It's now 6:30 pm. Sam had been here for 40 minutes and hasn't heard anything from Colby

He sighed and shook his head, standing up and paying for the water he had. Walking out the restaurant with a sad face as he just got stood up.

"What the fuck was I even thinking. Of course he wouldn't come." Sam ranted to himself as tears pricked through his eyes, walking down the sidewalk.

Sam soon got home and stormed inside, ignoring the calls of his mother as he went to his room and, cried. Nothing more and nothing less.

Colby had woken up from his nap and stretched, rubbing his eyes and sitting up. "Damn that was a good nap" he thought to himself and chuckled a bit, reaching for his phone on the nightstand and un locking it.

Seeing all the emails from Sam, his face dropped as his eyes went to the time, seeing as it was almost 7 pm.

"Fuck fuck fuck" He rambled, quickly replying to Sam apologizing dearly and explaining what happened. Sam didn't see them though, because he had powered his phone off for the night.

"Dammit I messed up."