22

Third Person POV

The older continued to thrust harshly into Sam, both boys making nothing but grunts and moans. They've finally gotten wait they've both been waiting for.

Sweating, panting, shaking, crying, moaning. You name it. To put it lightly, Colby wasn't holding back. He went rough. Though he knew he should probably go easy on him since it's their first time together, but all he could think about was how long he's been picturing this in his head.

All he could think about was how Sam has been fucked before, and being the cocky jealous guy he is, Colby wanted to make sure this was the best fuck Sam has ever had. Sams ever going to have.

"Colby - ugh" Sam groaned again as his hole was being pounded faster and faster by his teacher.

Colby's grip on Sams hips tightened, making sure to leave a bruise. "What did I say slut. Call me Colby one more time and i'm not letting you cum." Sam was more than flustered. Hes had sex before but not like this, not this kinky.

He's obviously never saw Colby like this, so when the two started making out obviously something in Colby clicked. Like a switch. One minute he's the nice, sweet teacher. The next he's the kinky, dominant top who's pounding into you.

Sam wasn't complaining though. This was like a dream come true for him.

Colby threw his head back again, making sure to keep his hips thrusting into Sam and a fast pace.

Somewhere along the way Colby had taken his shirt off, this leading to Sam leaving scratches down his back as he was being fucked on his teachers desk.

Angelic moans never stopped leaving the blondes mouth, and Colby loved it. He loved the thrill. He loved Sa- no. It's too early for that.

"Don't let anyone fucking touch you. Understood?" Colby managed to get out in between grunts and groans. Leaning closer to the younger.

Sam only nodded, afraid of speaking as he would slur his words. Colby smirked and shook his head, bringing his lips to the blondes yet again. Only this time, it was more heated.

As the two made out while fucking, Colby slipped in his tongue. Fighting dominance with Sams.

Sam moaned into the kiss, enjoying every moment of it. He enjoyed that Colby actually kissed him while fucking, not just fucking just to have sex.

Colby's left hand was gripping Sams ass harshly, throwing in a slap every now and then.

The two continued to moan and grunt, as Colby pounded into Sam. Sharing a loving kiss every now and then. Both boys loving the touch of the other. Not wanting this moment to end.

———-

"f..fuck mr.brock i- i think i'm gonna cum- mmh" Sam managed to let out in between moans and huffs.

Colby who was panting, nodded and agreed. "Mm me too baby. Wait for me." he demanded only leaving Sam to whine.

Colby chuckled and thrusted his hips into Sam as he hit a certain spot, making the younger yell out and arch his back. Gripping onto the desk.

"Fuck please!" Sam said in a whiney tone. Colby only quickened his pace and nodded. "I'm almost there baby.. fuck" He groaned also.

All you could hear was moans and grunts, and the sound of skin clapping.

Soon colby threw his head back yet again. "fuck fuck now cum now" he said quickly, Sam moaned out in relief as he cummed on his belly and thighs. Making quite the mess.

Colby looked down at the beautiful sight which only made him cum too, he pulled out quickly and cummed on the youngers belly and chest.

The two were now panting and sighing, still in the same position as Colby rested himself with both arms on either side of Sam. Resting on the desk.

They both caught their breath.

Colby smiled and leaned down, pressing a gentle kiss to Sams forehead. "Are you okay?" he asked in a soft tone.

Sams face was now flushed. No one had taking care of him like this before. He only nodded and smiled.

"Are you?" he soon asked back.

"I'm okay baby. C'mon let's get cleaned up before someone finds us" He said and chuckled, looking at the mess they made.

Colby stepped back and helped Sam up off the desk, then reached down to grab the tissue box that had fallen on the floor from earlier.

He grabbed a few tissues and cleaned both him and Sam up.

Colby threw the dirty tissues away, then grabbed his clothes off the ground as he slipped them back on. Then grabbing Sams clothes and helping the younger put his clothes on too.

Sam thanked him then looked at the messy floor. "Do you want me to help you clean it up?" Sam asked feeling bad, looking back at his teacher who was already looking at him. Admiring how beautiful the boy was.

Colby smiled and shook his head, putting his hand on the back of Sams head and pushing him forward gently as he kissed his forehead yet again.

"Go home angel. Get some rest. I'll give a note to the nurse, i'll tell her you're sick or something." He chuckled at Sams flustered face.