26

Third Person POV

It was now Sunday. Sam and Colby- or Mr. Brock, had been texting. They had made plans to hang out today. Sams mother had a work meeting and was going out to eat with her coworkers after, so she wouldn't be home until late. Which gave the two a perfect opportunity to spend the day together.

"Mm- wait" Sam said in between the kissed Colby was flooding him with while on his bed. Sam chuckled and pushed Colby away slightly to stop for a moment.

"I have to ask you something" Sam added, then say up slowly. Colby furrowed his eyebrows but sat up right himself, his hands on Sams knees.

Sam fiddled with his fingers as he began to speak. "So.." he started.

"A while back.. Jake and I"

Colby's jaw tightened at the name of Sams best friend, though he let Sam continue:

"We were at my house and I got a notification. Basically, I found your instagram and.."

Colby's eyes still furrowed in confusion, not knowing what Sam was getting at. "Well, I saw a picture. Of you and, some girl. Some really pretty girl." he said, mumbling the last part.

Colby let out a breath of relief, thinking Sam had done something bad. He shook his head and rubbed the blondes knee. "She's old news baby. Promise." he said and smiled reassuringly, which made Sam smile.

Colby leaned back in and started kissing Sam again. But Sam still couldn't get that girl out of his head. Colby didn't explain who she was or .. what they were. He still had a lot of questions. But figured he'd keep them to himself for right now.