01

Sams POV
_______

The class was silent. All I heard was the clock ticking. We were taking a test in my math class so everyone was quiet. Luckily after this class we go home.

•••

I walk up to Mr. Johnson's desk and hand him the paper with my sloppy handwriting all over it.

"You're usually done early what happened Golbach?" He asked me.

I rolled my eyes "I don't know I guess it was just harder" I said.

He hummed and I walked back over to my desk and sat down looking at the clock. We only had about ten minutes left so I snuck my phone out.

I was holding my phone under the desk and texting Jake, one of my best friends. Unfortunately he is in science class at this time.

Jakey❤️

S- hey

J- hey i thought u had a test 2 day?

S- i did i just finished it

J- the teacher let you have your phone?

S- no dummy i snuck it out

J- oUH sAmmYs a bAd bOY

S- stfu

I sigh and place my phone back into my pocket just waiting to hear that loud obnoxious bell ring signaling we can go home.

Home wasn't the best place for me...but it was definitely better than school.

•••

Soon we heard that ear piercing sound and everyone groaned. By now everyone was down with the test so we all got up and walked out of the class room.

I headed towards Mrs. Tolars science class and waited for Jake to come out.

Soon enough the loud boy with dyed hair that's my best friend came out the door and we started walking through the crowded halls.

"Hey dick face" I giggle.

Jake sarcastically scoffed "I am deeply offended do not call me any word of the sort" He says trying to sound smart.

I smile and roll my eyes.

Jake laughs, "so how'd you do on your test?" He asks.

I shrug "Eh okay I guess" I say.

"At least tomorrow is one day closer to friday" He says trying to sound happy.

I give him a 'seriously?' look. "Jake tomorrow is Tuesday. It's not any better from today." I groan.

He sighs "Yeah I know."