Katsuki just sat back down on the bed taking Kenji from her so she could rest with Kyori at least.

Kenji whined before looking up at his father glaring a bit but Katsuki's expression got him to be quiet as he turned his attention back to his mother.

Kyori reached up towards her cheek giggling softly as she smiled down at him.

"How long are you guys going to stay here? We can take the kids for a couple days-"

"No..I want to go home today" ______ said cutting off Masaru.

"Are you sure? You're still hurt." He said worried but she shook her head.

"I'm sure..it's okay I just want to be home" she said as he nods.

They were silent for a moment only the twins babbling before ______ asked.

"..is he alive?"

Hawks looked at Katsuki as he sighed.

"Ya he is. Just in a coma."

"..coma?..do we know how long?"

"Not yet."

"How did that happen?"

"_____ that doesn't matter." Katsuki said as she looked at him.

"How did that happen?" She asked again.

"Forget that, are you hungry?? I brought some food! It's kinda cold now but you can still eat it." Hawks said smiling bringing the chicken over.

"You guys are seriously going to hide it?" ______ asked looking at them.

Katsuki sighed. "Later."

She just looked at him turning her attention to Kenji who was still trying to get out of his fathers hold to crawl to her.

Kyori was just touching her breast trying to find an opening.

That's when she realized they haven't been fed.

"Did they eat?" She asked making sure as she looked at Mitsuki.

"A few hours ago by the bottle but Kyori didn't get much. He refused he bottle.." Mitsuki said smiling softly as _____ nods.

"Listen we'll leave but if you guys need anything just call us." Masaru said as she nods.

Katsuki got up walking them all out before coming back to _____ who was already taking her top off.

Kyori giggled reaching for her breast as she smiled softly.

Kenji looked over as Katsuki walked close to her and started to whine pushing against Katsuki's chest.

"Calm down." He said just sitting down in bed.

Kyori was already latched on eating as _____ brushed his hair back as she leaned back just looking at him.

Katsuki looked at her seeing her eyes linger around his body seeing all the bandages.

"..so why didn't you tell me you were going to him?" Katsuki asked looking at her.

"..I just wanted to make sure he really wasn't what I thought he was..I thought you guys said he wasn't but..I know Tora- well I thought I knew him...honestly I blame you for making that mistake." She said glaring at him.

"I know and I'm aware it is..I just didn't want it to be true so I wouldn't look into it any further when I was happy with the results." He said as she sighed.

"Well it doesn't matter anymore. He's dead to me now. Also.."

Katsuki looked at her waiting for her to continue but she just looked down at Kyori.