Noble Boy x F. Tutor

Magsimula sa umpisa

The man gave a joyful beam and began shaking the girl's hand very tightly and enthusiastically. He then bowed and handed her a gold-plated card that possessed his name, title, and address. It was rather excessive for a bit of information, but nobles adored such pointless things, especially high-ranking ones. As she noted that kind of behavior, even his son possessed that mentality, though he was more stingy than his father. He even turned his nose up at him giving away the card to an assistant teacher.

After the pair left, the (h/c) haired girl was also thanked ecstatically by the dean. He elaborated he was running out of excuses to give the nobleman, continuing to ramble nonsensically about how no one in the school wanted to take him on as a pupil. From what she had heard, he was quite stubborn in being taught and refused to acknowledge others' attempts to do so. In fact, he believed he was far more intelligent than anyone else. That was the issue.

As she was told, once she finished her classes, she was greeted by a carriage, likely prepared by the dean for his gratefulness towards her accepting the challenge. Swiftly taken to a large county estate, she was shown inside by a guard who was almost in disbelief about her reasoning for being there. However, he did escort her directly to the young boy's study despite his doubts.

"You actually came," he huffed, closing a book with a loud "oomph", his eyes darting to the girl with anger, "but don't think you'll stay long."

"Is that so? I've heard you're a bit of a troublemaker. Guess there's the proof."

The boy sneered, giving a scoff before proceeding to stare at her. He didn't say much, just mumbled to himself every now and then, likely scheming on how he would get her to leave. Or perhaps it was him attempting to come up with a way to enjoy her presence, such as scaring her off or traumatizing her so much it would halt her teaching for the rest of her life. Then again, with the confident way she sat down on the couch, he didn't think it would be fun to do the former. So the latter it was.

"Come take a seat," she smiled, "We should get started right away."

Accepting the challenge she issued to him, the boy plopped down right next to her, crossing his arms over his chest. Though he wasn't at all interested in listening, he was somewhat curious as to what ploy she would come up with to get him to pay attention. So he sat obediently, for the time being, watching as she put down a puzzle. It wasn't one with which an adult would have toyed with. It was one for babies. Well, the way the blonde looked at it, one would have thought it wasn't even suitable for a newborn.

"How dare you!" the boy blushed in embarrassment, slamming his hands on the table, "Mocking a future count! This won't go unpunished!"

"Ah! Could it be...does my lord not know how to solve such a thing?"

"D-D-Don't be pre-preposterous!"

With a growl, the blonde began to quickly put in the blocks to the slots of their respective shapes. He then darted his eyes back to the girl who proceeded to give him applause. His cheeks turned red in embarrassment, wondering where a commoner had gotten such gall as to ridicule him in such a childish manner. However, she only proceeded to place another puzzle on the table, this one a word search. He glared at her further but played along, solving it within half a minute and sticking out his small chest in pride.

She then presented him with a third puzzle, one more adult-like and suited to him. The boy scoffed with arrogance and proceeded to click the pieces of the puzzle together. Three hundred pieces later and he had completed an image; the scenery of some faraway countryside. Once again did he smirk with confidence, believing with all of his heart that she or anyone else wouldn't have been able to solve it as quickly and concisely as he did. Once again, she applauded and praised him, the boy unmoved by her words. It was only natural he would be congratulated. He constantly accomplished great feats.