Ayaka crosses her arms.

"It's seems that Guuji Yae was right. They have been fomenting unrest behind the scenes."

She looked at Lumine.

"Lumine, this should be ample evidence. Please take them to Guuji Yae. I trust she will have a plan for the next step... I will also gather some people to try and root out the rest of the Fatui in Inazuma."

Ayaka said as she handed the documents to Lumine in which she nodded.

"Still, mind yourself when you face the Shogun. I still get goosebumps just thinking about her drawing that blade..."

Thoma said as he crosses his arms.

"Again, well just have to trust Guuji Yae. She is close to the Shogun, so maybe she will have a way..."

Ayaka said as she pondered for a bit.

"If Paimon remembered correctly, it should be time for our meeting with Yae Miko soon."

"You're right. We should probably prepared right now."

Both of them nodded at each other. They said their goodbyes to Ayaka and Thoma as the two wishes them good luck. Lumine and Paimon soon head off to the Grand Narukami Shrine to the appointed day.

...

The Grand Narukami Shrine, Mt. Yougou

"Lady Guuji, Here I am, as promised. Rest assured I came here alone and told no one about this trip."

Sara walked towards Yae Miko as she crossed her arms. Yae nodded at her.

"I knew you would keep your promise, after all... I'm sure you've barely able to take your mind off it these past few days- have you manage to get sleep at all?"

Yae said as Sara widened her eyes for a bit.

"I-I... You've quite mistaken. I would never doubt the leaders of my clan... So. Where is your proof?"

Sara looked directly into Yae's eyes.

"Here."

Lumine and Paimon arrived just on time to see Yae and Sara.

"Ah, how wonderful. Everyone's keeping their promises today... Hand them to Sara. She can examine them for herself."

Yae smiled as she saw the two behind Sara who turned around to see the Traveler and her companion.

"What is this?"

Lumine handed the evidence to Sara as she accepted it. Sara pondered as she look into the documents.

"I see this documents bears the official  seal of the head of the Kujou Clan, and it doesn't look like forgery...

I don't understand... Not a single word of the resistance, Sangonomiya or the situation on the front line."

Sara read through the document.

"What about the soldiers who gave their lives on the front line, or the hardship endured by the people? Do they deserve no mention!?"