Chapter 2

PoV: Third Person

       Currently, Valt, Daigo, Rantaro, Wakiya, and Cuza were in the Snakepit.

       They met this guy named Ashtem, who was the leader of the Snakepit organization. He had given the bladers a chance to battle Red Eye again, as long as they would beat a few of the other bladers of the Snakepit, which is what they were doing right now.

       Rantaro was first to battle but had failed miserably. Daigo had faced Black Eye and won, and so did Cuza. Now it was Valt's turn to battle, he was up against his opponent Violet Eye, and apparently, he had to launch on thin ice.

       He looked down at the stadium, then his friends, and then at Valkyrie. Valkyrie glinted in his hands. Valt smiled and then turned to look at his opponent. Violet Eye had a smirk on his face, not knowing what he was about to go against. He knelt on the ice, and so did Valt.

       "3! 2! 1! Let it RIP!"

       Both beys landed on the stadium and were spinning fast, they clashed again and again and again, and Shadow Valkyrie seemed to be mimicking all of Valkyrie's attacks. With a final clash, Shadow Valkyrie sent Valkyrie flying out of the stadium towards Valt, who caught it right on time.

       Violet eye smirked and knelt on the ice again, then looked at Valt who was still standing, and gave him a confused expression.

       "Are you going to stand there?" he asked Valt. "Or are you even going to get ready to launch?"

       "Don't worry, just concentrate on what you're supposed to do," Valt replied with a smile. Violet Eye was confused but decided to focus on what he had to do.

       "3!" Valt placed his left leg behind his right one.
       "2!" He spun, using the ice as an advantage.
       "1!" The two bladers launched.

"Let it RIP!"

       Both beys landed on the stadium perfectly, which of course, took Violet Eye by surprise.
"W-What!? H-How!?" he stuttered, causing Valt to smirk. Violet Eye quickly came back to his senses and started clashing against Valkyrie, but was able to cause no damage.

       "Join me Valt~" a voice whispered into his ear, "we'll be so strong together!~"

       Unlike last time, Valt obeyed "End this Valkyrie!" as soon as he said that, Valkyrie came rushing at Shadow Valkyrie, Valkyrie's resonance getting darker. Then the impact was made.

       Shadow Valkyrie burst.

----------

Rounded off Word Count: 400 words
(Sorry for the short chapter!)