The room quieted down. Only the sound of the wind blowing the gauze curtain could be heard. The green window curtain was fluttering up and down. It fell down, as if a dream. It made people feel comfortable for no reason.

“Your Highness, My Lady, dinner is ready.” Mo Lan called out softly from outside the curtain. It was already a little late, and if they did not have dinner, Mo Xuetong would not be able to take it. Feng Yuran had ordered them to prepare dinner she liked. As she heard that the room was quiet, she hurried to report.

“Tong’er, are you asleep?” Feng Yuran shook Mo Xuetong.

“No!” Mo Xuetong opened her eyes, revealing a beautiful smile at Feng Yuran. Then she obediently let him pull her up.

Feng Yuran straightened her messy clothes and took her hand to go out.

The dinner had already been prepared, and they were all Mo Xuetong’s favorite dishes. She always liked to eat vegetables in season. Feng Yuran was afraid that she would be short of nutrition, so he specially asked the cook to pour the meal soup on the dishes. The cook also prepared a bowl of chicken soup without oil floating on it to nourish her body before the meal started. The chicken soup was also added some tonic herbs, and was cooked thickly.

Mo Xuetong knew that she was in poor health, which worried Feng Yuran very much. Thus, she obediently took the chicken soup that Feng Yuran handed her and drank it as he asked. Today’s chicken soup was very thick and there were mushrooms inside. It tasted very fresh. Mo Xuetong’s eyes were narrowed into a line as she ate. She put down her bowl and filled Feng Yuran’s bowl as well.

Feng Yuran received it. His pretty eyes were bright and charming; his handsome face was enchanting. The maidservants in the room all lowered their heads. They did not dare to look at the charm of such a handsome man. It only belonged to Mo Xuetong. For others, Feng Yuran was almost as harsh as a devil.

After finishing the chicken soup in one go, Feng Yuran waved his hand, and all the maidservants left quietly. Feng Yuran liked to be alone with Mo Xuetong. If they disturbed him, they might die. He was not as uninhibited as the rumors said. Mo Lan and the others were very satisfied with this.

“Yuran, is the exam over tomorrow?” Mo Xuetong put down the chicken soup and suddenly asked Feng Yuran, blinking her bright eyes.

“Yeah, what’s the matter?” Feng Yuran raised his brows in confusion. He did not understand why Mo Xuetong cared about the exam.

“Nothing, I’m just asking. After the exam, everyone will know the top three. Who do you think will be the most likely to be Number One Scholar in the exam?” Mo Xuetong took the chopsticks and gently knocked on the bowl as she turned her head and asked coyly.

“Why are you concerned about this?” Looking at how adorable she was, Feng Yuran reached out to pat her head.

“Well, I was just asking!” Mo Xuetong pouted and slapped his hand away unhappily. However, she insisted on asking. It looked as if she would not stop until she got the answer.

“Alright, I tell you. I feel that Qin Yufeng is most likely to be Number One Scholar. He is a famous scholar in the capital. Even though he haven’t ever participated in major exams before, Father has heard of his reputation long ago. A few of his papers had been brought to Father. Father said that he is a talent who has original views.”

Feng Yuran smiled leisurely. His eyes shone brightly as he said, “Are you worried that Qin Yufeng will be on Eldest Brother’s side to deal with you? No! He and Eldest Brother have been getting further and further away recently. I heard that Eldest Brother had even sent him especially when he entered the examination room. However, he did not appreciate it. He acted indifferently. Furthermore, if he dares to do something to you again, I will break his legs.”

Reborn: Femme Fatale First Daughter (PART 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें