Chapter 523-524

Chapter 523 The Beauty in the West Hill Yard

Mo Xuetong, who was in the West Hill Yard, did not know that something big happened in the capital once they left. Many people started to plot again because of this matter. The He family had already been driven away by Feng Yuran, and their First Miss who had been sent to King Xuan's Manor was said to have been sent to a brothel. This represented that King Xuan's Manor and the He family had officially broken up.

Of course, there was another saying: King Xuan doted heavily on his little wife and could not bear to let her suffer a little and that was why he treated the He family that way.

Of course, what happened to the brothers of the He family that night had been said to have been done by King Xuan in the beginning. However, it gradually died down. Those who knew of Feng Yuran's character knew that if he were to act up, he would not care when or where they were, and would definitely beat them to death if he wanted to. He did not have to wait until night and secretly beat them up in the dark.

Since it was not King Xuan who had done it, then who had done it to intentionally fish in trouble waters and distract other people. Different people had different views about it...

A stream was connected to a small waterfall. The waterfall rushed down from above, splashing water drops that were like pieces of jade. When the water drops fell on someone, they would feel cool and refreshing.

On the grass at the foot of the mountain, there was an octagonal pavilion with curtains hanging from it. Below the curtains, a man and a woman snuggled with each other on a large couch. The man was wearing a purple robe with golden embroidery patterns on the corners and cuffs of the clothes. His face was peerlessly handsome without any flaws. His long hair was casually loose, and fell like a waterfall over his shoulders, making him look casual and enchanting.

The wind raised the curtains, and one could see his unique and beautiful facial features were abnormally clear under the shine of the light.

He was holding a sleeping woman in his arms. She was very beautiful. Her black eyelashes were as long and beautiful as a brush; her nose was small, and her lips were pink and soft as honey. Her long black hair fell on the pillow, and reflected by her long snow-white dress, her shoulder was like a blooming snow lotus, which was unparalleled beautiful.

Such a pair of beautiful people, who leaned against each other in the beautiful scenery, made people feel like they were a pair of fairy lovers. They looked as if they were in a painting.

However, someone would destroy this beautiful painting.

Feng Yuran was the person who ruined the beautiful painting.

He reached out and pushed Mo Xuetong, who was still in her afternoon nap. A beautiful yet devilish smile appeared on his face. He said, "Tong'er, wake up. It's time to get up. If you don't get up, you'll have to get spanked."

He craned his head and whispered into Mo Xuetong's ear.

Mo Xuetong closed her eyes and reached out to find the right position. She pushed away the head that was close to her. She turned down the corners of her mouth, looking as if she had been wronged. As such, she turned around and continued to sleep. She did not want to stay in bed, but sleeping here was really comfortable. She listened to the sound of the water flowing outside, and birds' singing from time to time. The wind was mild, and it was neither cold nor hot.

Under such circumstances, she really didn't want to get up.

"You're really a sleepyhead. You greedy sleeper." A hint of a smile flashed through Feng Yuran's pretty eyes. He reached out with one hand and forcefully turned her over. Then, he pinched her pretty nose with the other hand. "Sleepyhead, you can get up. You'll get cold if you continue to sleep."