Chapter 447-448

Chapter 447 Set a Trap in the Puguang Temple: How Vicious!

“Third Sister, Third Sister. It’s not like that. I… I… I want to leave King Yan’s Manor. Please, please help me. Third Sister. Otherwise, I will die. They will torture me to death.” It seemed that something occurred to Mo Xueqiong, and she shivered. She was as thin as a lath. Trembling with fear, she could not speak a simple sentence with tears pouring down. Obviously, she did live a miserable life in King Yan’s Manor.

“You want to leave King Yan’s Manor?” Mo Xuetong frowned slightly and asked.

“Yes, Third Sister. I can only survive if I leave there. Third Sister, please save me, save me. As long as you can save me from King Yan’s Manor, I will spend my rest life praying to Buddha for you.” Mo Xueqiong begged.

“Why don’t you go to Father?”

“No… Father is not the King Yan’s match. Only Third Sister and King Xuan can help me. His Highness, King Xuan is His Majesty’s favored son. Third Sister, you have a way to help me out. Right?” Mo Xueqiong stretched out her hand to pull Mo Xuetong’s sleeve, almost like grasping the last life-saving straw. She raised her head and begged Mo Xuetong with tears.

Mo Xuetong was silent for a while and did not speak.

Mo Yu felt sorry for Mo Xueqiong and forgot how disgusted she felt just now for Mo Xueqiong. Mo Yu’s eyes became slightly red and she said with some hesitation, “My Lady, Fourth Miss is so pitiful. Could you…”

Mo Xuetong took a sideways glare at Mo Yu, which stunned Mo Yu, and then she did not continue her words. However, Mo Yu did not look at Mo Xueqiong as fiercely as before, instead, there was a hint of sympathy in her eyes.

“My Lady!” Mo Ye also spoke timidly beside with the intention to beg for Mo Xueqiong. Mo Xueqiong’s several words actually softened the hearts of the people in the room.

“Mo Ye, help Fourth Miss up.” Mo Xuetong said.

Mo Ye came to help Mo Xueqiong up who had crumpled over the ground with tears.

“Well, tell me how you want to leave.” Mo Xuetong looked apathetic with a penetrating chill in her eyes. She just stared at Mo Xueqiong quietly, and did not ask the question till Mo Xueqiong felt flustered by the stare and lowered the head to pretend to cry.

Mo Xueqiong was overjoyed inwardly. With gratitude in her eyes, she took out a handkerchief to wipe her tears and said, “Third Sister, I will listen to you all. I have no idea now. And I will listen to whatever you say.”

“You really have no idea?” Mo Xuetong looked calm.

“Third Sister, I, I really…” Mo Xueqiong looked at Mo Xuetong timidly and answered hesitantly.

“Since you have no idea, just come back and think about it. Come to tell me when you have any idea. Mo Ye, send Fourth Miss back.” Mo Xuetong’s face froze suddenly, and she put the teacup in her hand heavily on the table, and stood up, about to come into the inner room.

“Third Sister, Third Sister, I… I have an idea, please… please help me.” Seeing Mo Xuetong answered so pointedly, Mo Xueqiong realized things would go bad, so she hurried to block Mo Xuetong’s way and shouted, with panic and fluster full of her eyes.

“Have you got an idea?” Mo Xuetong turned back and asked coldly.

“Third Sister, I do have an idea, but I don’t know if it’s feasible, so I dare not to tell Third Sister.” Mo Xueqiong said with tears and peeped at Mo Xuetong. Finding Mo Xuetong just looked cold but not angry, Mo Xueqiong felt a sigh of relief in her heart.