Chapter 345-346

Chapter 345 The Fifth Princess’ Plot

The Fifth Princess’ wedding was being held officially.

Because it was a marriage between the two countries, the ceremony was not completed until the Fifth Princess returned to the Yan Kingdom from the Qin Kingdom.

The Fifth Princess wore the wedding dress and covered the red bridal veil. Then, she was supported to the sedan obediently, which was quite rare. The Empress stood in the high and looked in tears at the sedan going far away

“Princess, all the Empress’ servants have returned to the palace.” Inside the large and beautiful wedding sedan, a palace maid lowered down the unveiled curtain and said softly to the Fifth Princess in the red bridal veil.

The red bridal veil was ripped down, revealing the Fifth Princess’ venomous and crazy face. In the red bridal dress, her face looked distorted and atrocious.

“Have you brought the things all?” She looked outside and asked sharply in a low voice.

“Ye… ye… Yes.” The palace maid shivered and took a dagger and a bottle of medicine out of her arms. She begged nervously, “Your Highness, could you please not do this? It will incur something terrible. I… I…”

“Shut up. If you dare to say more, I will kill you!” The Fifth Princess snarled and took a cold glance at the palace maid. Then, the Fifth Princess took the dagger and opened the porcelain bottle. A faint fragrance floated out of it and blended into the pollen. It was impossible to smell something unusual.

She drew out of the dagger adroitly, poured down the medicine from the small porcelain bottle on the tip of the dagger, and then said to the palace maid coldly, “Wipe it evenly!”

“Yes… yes!” The palace maid quivered and reached out her hand to wipe the liquid medicine at the tip of the dagger.

“You, hurry up!” The Fifth Princess ordered impatiently, as she curved her red-painted lips coldly. Seeing the palace maid acting so cautiously and lightly, the Fifth Princess got angry and demanded. “With more strength. It is not painful!”

It was not painful, but lethal!

As long as the skin was excoriated, and stained with the medicine, it would take away anyone’s life. The palace maid had seen it a few times, so how could she not know about it? But she did not dare to disobey the Fifth Princess’ urgent order and had to move her fingers a bit faster in tears and terror. However, the sharp dagger accidentally struck her finger.

Blood gushed instantly.

“Your… Your Highness!” The palace maid screamed in horror as she looked at the gushing blood on her fingertips turning black.

“Why are you screaming?” The Fifth Princess’ attention was completely not on her palace maid. Looking at the black blood coming out, the Fifth Princess felt relieved and thought that the medicine seemed to work well, though it had been out of use for a long time.

“Your Highness…” The palace maid fell beside with her hands and feet twitching and her eyes turning black. She just looked imploringly at the Fifth Princess’ face with beautiful makeup, but the palace maid’s lips became black and she was unable to speak.

The Fifth Princess did not pay any attention to the palace maid. Instead, she drew the dagger wiped with the flower liquid into the sheath, put it back into her new sleeve and tied it carefully to the bottom of the sleeve. When she finished, the palace maid had lain on the ground motionlessly with a dark face.

The Fifth Princess kicked the palace maid’s body, reached out her hand to feel the maid’s breath, and then showed a complacent smile.

She took out a cup from the shelf on the side, poured the remaining medicine in the medicine bottle into the cup, and shook it. Then, the water inside was as clear as before.