Chapter 533-534

Chapter 533 A Fight, Yu Mingyong VS Lian An

Yu Mingyong felt that he had been cuckolded. Any man would not be able to stand this kind of insult. With so many people pointing at He Yuxiu and Lian An, he immediately felt that everyone was on his side, and became more agitated. He didn’t allow Lian An to escape at this time. He took several steps forward and reached out with his hand, blocking Lian An’s way.

“Mr. Lian, Minister Lian, Your Excellency Minister, you should give me an explanation. You took my fiancée away and forced her to be your mistress. Come on, let’s go to meet the place of judgment. Let them see how Minister Lian, who always thinks highly of himself, can’t wait to get together with this little slut.”

Yu Mingyong stretched out his hand to pull Lian An.

Lian An was consumed with regret. How could it be such a coincidence that Yu Mingyong, who had nothing to do with him, would come to his manor? Just now, he really made out with He Yuxiu in the carriage because he could not resist her temptation. Otherwise, he could say that he picked her up to see his father. Now, he really couldn’t explain it clearly.

But he had to even if he could not explain it clearly. He was finished if the supervisor caught something on this matter.

Immediately, he pushed Yu Mingyong away and pretended to be calm, saying, “Sir Yu, you misunderstood. Second Miss He came to me. I’m bringing her here to see her father and uncle. Why did you say that, Sir Yu? It’s really ridiculous.”

Lian An insisted that he had nothing to do with He Yuxiu. He was still well-dressed, so he didn’t seem to be too impolite. As he had been frightened, the lust on his face had faded. Coupled with his solemn expression, it was hard to tell that he had made out in the carriage.

“Is it a mistake? Minister Lian is such a man of integrity; how could he do such a thing?”

“There must be a mistake. This woman is Sir Yu’s fiancée, and she has been missing for a while. Has she been sold to a brothel? It seems to be true.”

“Definitely. Once a woman is missing, she will lose her reputation and integrity. This young lady is really ruined.”

Everyone was talking about it at the moment, but their words all implied that Yu Mingyong must have made a mistake. After Second Miss He disappeared, she must have been sold to a brothel, but as a result, Minister Lian found her and took her to see her father and uncle, and he didn’t do anything.

All in all, these passersby believed that Lian An had a good reputation, but did not believe what Yu Mingyong said.

Hearing these words, Lian An became pleased. The expression on his face became calmer and calmer as if he were really just helping a girl to return to her father.

Yu Mingyong had never been so wronged. He flew into a rage. He had always been the one to wrong others and would not allow someone else to wrong him. He pulled He Yuxiu away from behind Lian An and tore her collar. Immediately, half of her collar had been pulled open, and a large part of her pink bellyband that hadn’t been tied up had been revealed to everyone.

He Yuxiu was so scared that she hurriedly pulled the other hem of her clothes and covered her body tightly.

Several sharp-eyed people immediately saw the kiss marks on her tender neck and chest.

Yu Mingyong pointed at He Yuxiu and said resentfully, “Everyone, look, the kiss marks on this slut’s body clearly just left a while ago. Minister Lian, you and she came in the same carriage. Are there any other men in the carriage besides you? You’re not going to tell me that the kiss marks were from your coachman, aren’t you?”